Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

Nov 8-15

1nxk4v.jpg

He just keeps getting better. Opening game for Choppa, believe he had 27 tonight against Prolific Prep who has several very highly regarded players.
Yeah, I think 27 points is right. I asked OSL for a box score, hoping to get one to write a full article. That's a huge win. Prolific Prep, whose roster includes former target Mikey Lewis (St. Mary's), was ranked No. 3 nationwide by MaxPreps.

Yeah, I think 27 points is right. I asked OSL for a box score, hoping to get one to write a full article. That's a huge win. Prolific Prep, whose roster includes former target Mikey Lewis (St. Mary's), was ranked No. 3 nationwide by MaxPreps.
I found a link to the game and watched it after I posted this and 27 seems off to me. From what I tallied I had him 7-12 from the field, 2-5 from 3 for 16 points. Also had a handful of assists. Still a really solid performance overall against some tough competition.

I found a link to the game and watched it after I posted this and 27 seems off to me. From what I tallied I had him 7-12 from the field, 2-5 from 3 for 16 points. Also had a handful of assists. Still a really solid performance overall against some tough competition.

Yeah, this is the thing:
He’s evolved well beyond “just a shooter”.

Kid is a legit great shooter, which is awesome.
But he’s been developing and rounding out his game in all aspects, and will only get better and better.

Too bad we can’t get him and Donnie on campus for next semester -
they’re both exactly what this current team is missing.

Yeah, this is the thing:

But he’s been developing and rounding out his game in all aspects, and will only get better and better.

Let's let Red get this year under his belt and get a solid feel for everything. Then rock and roll next year and beyond.

They’ve got Derrion Reid, Diallo, Dybantsa, Lewis, and Aidan Sherell. All top 60 kids. And Moore was one of the better players on the court last night.
Yup. Was too lazy to list them all. Have tried to find a box score all morning with no such luck.

I wonder if he was good enough for Paul Biancardi last night.

Yeah, this is the thing:

Totally agree. In fact, I wrote about that earlier this week :)
Syracuse Basketball: 4-star Elijah Moore is way more than 3-point shooter

A recruiting service confirmed to me that Moore scored 27 points, although I didn't see the game, and I haven't gotten a full box score yet.

Wow...assuming he wears #1, he's a major talent. He seems to be able to dominate the game just like SGA or Maxey can. Hopefully his defensive game is equally dominant. He will make a huge difference next year.