Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

I think Jackson and Moore are trying to make watching their highlights difficult... Not only do they look a bit alike, but they have the exact same haircut, sneakers and white undershirt under their uniform tops. As if that isn't enough, one of them wears the number 1 and the other chose 11. It's hard to tell which is which.

Nice highlight though.
Looks like Jackson had a ridiculous 46 pts last night in an OTE game; Moore had 10 points, I believe.

Just imagine the hype around the program coming in next year if they had ended up being the super rare “package deal”.
Yeah, that would have been crazy. I don't have inside information, but just based on stuff I read and a few folks I talked to, I don't think SU was ever a big-time contender for Jackson. I could be wrong, though.

For those that are interested, Elijah's team makes their season debut tonight and the game is apparently going to be televised on Amazon.
Thanks. Been tuned in for a while now. Hope this concert doesn’t go on much longer and the game gets started.

Woof. Rough start for Elijah and the rest of the team. Down 17-2 and he’s 0/4 with a turnover so far (though I think the turnover was more his teammates fault than his)

It’s like a glorified AAU game. Every player going for their own.

Tyler Jackson is playing for the other team.

OTE has some interesting rules. Players can grab and immediately throw the ball in on dead ball turnovers. Ref doesn’t have to give them the ball. Really promoting the run and gun style.

For those that are interested, Elijah's team makes their season debut tonight and the game is apparently going to be televised on Amazon.
The game was hard to watch, both in terms of the weird rules and game play, as well as the production. Not worth it for me.

I'll enjoy reports of Moore's play, though.

Early enrollee?

I Hope Please GIF

I kid. :(