Class of 2015 - G Franklin Howard (MD) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 G Franklin Howard (MD) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
B2XAT3WIMAA5-Vr.jpg
Yeah! Yet another great talent who wants to play for us.

What I always take from these LOI signing pictures is that we need better hats. Our hat game is usually subpar. This particular hat is awful in my opinion.

But yeah, welcome to the family Franklin!

What I always take from these LOI signing pictures is that we need better hats. Our hat game is usually subpar. This particular hat is awful in my opinion.

definitely one of the worse SU hats out there and I agree we need better hat designs.

You would think this is the Vogue message board the way some of the people P&M about uniforms and hats.
Lets start an "attire" board.

Of the 4 guys we have committed for next season I think Franklin has the chance to improve the most before he gets to campus. He sat out for quite a while with the injury and is easing into a new position. Obviously our other recruits will also improve and polish their games but Franklin may add a whole new dimension by the time he gets here.

Of the 4 guys we have committed for next season I think Franklin has the chance to improve the most before he gets to campus. He sat out for quite a while with the injury and is easing into a new position. Obviously our other recruits will also improve and polish their games but Franklin may add a whole new dimension by the time he gets here.

Well one things for sure, I checked the schedule and he will be playing some tough competition. I think for the most part that's what I want to see. Anyone would get better playing against that gauntlet.

Well one things for sure, I checked the schedule and he will be playing some tough competition. I think for the most part that's what I want to see. Anyone would get better playing against that gauntlet.

The way college bball is now its a great disservice to highly touted high school talent not to play against the best competition that they can. With how many freshman and sophmores play such a huge role in a majority of the top program playing lessor or average level competition in high school especially as a senior really puts you at a disadvantage and in many cases may give false confidence that when exposed is tough to get over.

As you know, everyone, especially high school and college kids, are fan of throwbacks/vintage stuff... that is what this hat is, it is the company Mitchell & Ness' throwback version of this hat from Logo Athletics in the 90's... I like the Syracuse one.
Vintage_San_Diego_Chargers_Logo_Athletic_Splash_Snapback_Hat_NFL_1990s_SD_Junior_Seau_Pro_Line_(1).JPG
images

any time you want to match man card resumes let me know. Cause I commented on the hat so your obviously questioning my manhood.
Yeah, that's what I was doing. I find generally that people who have to boast about their manhhod are in doubt about it at some subconcious level.
I will, however, challenge your use of the word cause. Look it up.

As you know, everyone, especially high school and college kids, are fan of throwbacks/vintage stuff... that is what this hat is, it is the company Mitchell & Ness' throwback version of this hat from Logo Athletics in the 90's... I like the Syracuse one.
Vintage_San_Diego_Chargers_Logo_Athletic_Splash_Snapback_Hat_NFL_1990s_SD_Junior_Seau_Pro_Line_(1).JPG
images
I could care less where it stems from, I just think it's ugly. Haven't seen a great SU hat wandering around Lids in quite a while.

I have mixed emotions about the hat. That does not make me bisexual. I've seen better, I've seen worse.

As for vintage, if someone want to do it justice they'd bend the bill like they did the first time the design came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.