Class of 2017 - G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 G Hamidou Diallo (NY) to Kentucky

Dude..."The squirrel...flies...at midnight"
'nuff said :)
You have to look inside the statement. That is the key. Squirrels and flying. Think about it.

You have to look inside the statement. That is the key. Squirrels and flying. Think about it.

upload_2016-6-4_21-52-38.jpeg

jdubs30 said:
I can only assume that by Jake's 2 posts Hami will be re-classifying to 2016 and along with TT will announce they've decided to commit to SU

no I don't think Hami reclassifies. I was referring to another definitive tweet made by Siegel that is just flat out inaccurate.

Hami Diallo is so athletic it is unbelievable. I can't think of a former player to compare him to. I'm not sure if we have ever had a kid this athletic. Can anyone name someone.

Hami Diallo is so athletic it is unbelievable. I can't think of a former player to compare him to. I'm not sure if we have ever had a kid this athletic. Can anyone name someone.

Devin Brennan-McBride?
Melvin Tuten?

Most likely, Hakim Warrick.

Frankly, Wes Johnson was this kind of athletic. Diallo is athletic, but he's not generational talent or even class defining sort of athletic. He's just top-5-in-his class sort of athletic. Generational talent is Vince Carter, best in class defining is Andrew Wiggins.

Frankly, Wes Johnson was this kind of athletic. Diallo is athletic, but he's not generational talent or even class defining sort of athletic. He's just top-5-in-his class sort of athletic. Generational talent is Vince Carter, best in class defining is Andrew Wiggins.
Russell Westbrook

easily the best in game dunker ever. One foot or two foot jumper (rare), dunks with power and finesse, highlights and fancy, whatever you want...

easily the best in game dunker ever. One foot or two foot jumper (rare), dunks with power and finesse, highlights and fancy, whatever you want...
Without a doubt. He did stuff that guys today can't even dream about doing, and that was 15 years ago. Athletes overall have gotten better, but he's still the best.