Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this... Installing this Wildcat offense in the amount of time they did it and getting the kids to a level of competency to move the ball down the field two weeks in a row against P5 competition is really impressive by Dino and company... and I'd tell him that right before I fired him and wished him the best of luck in his next stop... Because having only one capable QB on the roster, and having this good of an OL in the run game and only figuring it out now... Inexcusable.
The first string is injured. The second string is injured. Third stringers aren't getting reps with the 1s or 2s. They'd be in this situation with Macphail in.

We can’t win this game without having some semblance of a passing game. GT ain’t Pitt.

Once upon a time we had walkons who could pass.
I agree we have to pass. I’m just not sure that the reason we can’t is 100% on the QBs.

We can’t win this game without having some semblance of a passing game. GT ain’t Pitt.
Like the coaching staff has to understand that you have to be able to run a fake and hit an open guy running free 20 yards down field to force the defense to stay honest, right? I mean, for the love of all that is good in this world, there should be RBs and WRs who can make that throw 2/3 of the time.

1st qtr stats:

1700357930341.png

I get it, the refs in the ACC suck. To be honest they suck in every sport in every conference. But GA Tech isnt getting southern cooking. The refs are just bad.

To get some of these late hit calls you have to fall down. Our guys aren't going down.
Wake me up when we have a game against a Southern team and get most of the calls

If there's one thing we know it's that we have to score 20 + points for any chance to win. Need a TD here

Like the coaching staff has to understand that you have to be able to run a fake and hit an open guy running free 20 yards down field to force the defense to stay honest, right? I mean, for the love of all that is good in this world, there should be RBs and WRs who can make that throw 2/3 of the time.
Let’s hope they know but didn’t see the point once we were in a 2nd and 32.

This series will be telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors