Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that’s the case then I’m very surprised there hasn’t been a journalist who’s blown this thing open. Seriously. Seems like an easy case to crack. We know these conference dopes aren’t bright, there must be incriminating evidence everywhere.
I’m looking forward to Syracuse NOT getting calls next week because they’re playing a southern team (even thought it would put another team into a bowl game.)

They definitely do. It's the only explanation for not calling it a safety last week in Miami and FSU.

You can't review that and not see his knee down with the ball behind the goal line. They have the camera in the perfect place.
It's not what Scooch is asking. There is no criminal conspiracy to fix games. It is more subtle than that. There is regional bias in reffing. There always has been. I would bet anything that these refs believe 100% that they are doing a 100% fair job. But year after year, we play at say Clemson and we get hit with a roughing penalty when the same exact play isn't called for us. By the way, we benefited from that same thing in hoop games back in the old days. Nothing criminal. No one making money off of these bad calls (I hope and Believe) But refs from different parts of the country see things differently. That is why you won't see SEC refs doing a national title game with a SEC team in it. Or Big 10 or ACC or any other league that is in the title game.

Davis has an arm. Why not just put him behind center instead of this crap.
While I want something else too, that was a very poorly thrown ball. Lequint saved that from being picked with a good play.

There is no way I'm going to the Wake game, f this bs for the past 2 decades. If I recall the ticket prices and parking have gone up but the quality of the product has decreased.

We're gonna score here, get a stop, etc, etc, and all of us are going to be tortured longer.

It's not what Scooch is asking. There is no criminal conspiracy to fix games. It is more subtle than that. There is regional bias in reffing. There always has been. I would bet anything that these refs believe 100% that they are doing a 100% fair job. But year after year, we play at say Clemson and we get hit with a roughing penalty when the same exact play isn't called for us. By the way, we benefited from that same thing in hoop games back in the old days. Nothing criminal. No one making money off of these bad calls (I hope and Believe) But refs from different parts of the country see things differently. That is why you won't see SEC refs doing a national title game with a SEC team in it. Or Big 10 or ACC or any other league that is in the title game.
Where are the officials in this game from? I have no idea. But if we’re going to yammer about regional bias then we should know if these guys are all southerners.

let alone how bad of a coach he truly is, I just don’t like Dino. I find him weird and odd and his lack of fire EVER is the most frustrating thing ever

One thing I've wondered about Dino. I live in Syracuse and I haven't paid a lot of attention, but he doesn't seem to be that active or visible in the local community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom