Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the line Wright up in the backfield with Valari and Allen runs the opposite direction. You can’t make it up.

I thought I saw a GT lineman with a "welcome" sign in the middle of the line on that 4th down play

What how does Villari not get the call on 4th and short. And where the hell was LQA going. Was there if he went right and followed blockers. So frustrating watching this clownshow

Bringing as many people in the box as possible didn't help

Even with terrible QB they still have to cover
I’m not even sure what the blocking scheme was.

trying to fool them with a sweep to the right?

Villari just ran down the field on the previous series and we run Allen on 3 of the 4 plays. I would say its unbelievable but it isn't. They have no idea how to put the ball in the right persons hands.

Our over/under is going to be like 2.5 next season hahahabaha and I'll be at every home game and live and die on every snap of every game hahaha fkkkkkkk me

Give the O credit. they didn't quit, blocked well on the past few runs, and Villari pounded it in
I’m done with stuff about the team not quitting.

Our coaches (Babers truly) need to have more wrinkles if than what we did versus Pitt OR everyone truly believe we should run all over them given the weak D against the run.

Wonder why Shrader can’t run tonight, did Dino punt this game to keep Shrader fresh for Wake?

Why would we run the only successful play. I’m legit in shock with this Davis thing. How on earth do you land at a conclusion of having a kid with huge offers at QB run along the line of scrimmage the entire game ? Someone help me out.
What is his role on the field. Calling in the plays from the staff? He is not a decoy in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom