Gambling action IU / SU | Syracusefan.com

Gambling action IU / SU

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
71% of the action is on a straight up Syracuse win
85% of the action is on Cuse getting to 20 points first

(go horse betting)

I am confused. 70 percent of betting is on syracuse to win outright. indiana is a 5.5 pt favorite.

???

I am confused. 70 percent of betting is on syracuse to win outright. indiana is a 5.5 pt favorite.

???

Probably because of the relatively larger payout for that bet. People see the game as a slight advantage for IU, but a much better payout for Syracuse with the money line (outright win).

???
ML will quite often favor the underdog because that's where the bigger payday is. Lot of bettors see biggest +EV on the underdog ML

Probably because of the relatively larger payout for that bet. People see the game as a slight advantage for IU, but a much better payout for Syracuse with the money line (outright win).
Bingo

Yes but it's at 2 to 1, so not that high. The real bang for your buck is Oregon at 4.5 to 1.

I've always believed don't bet the dog unless you think they have a chance to win outright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom