Game 13 Uniforms | USF | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game 13 Uniforms | USF

Awful.

We might as well be Oklahoma State or Clemson or Miami.

We are a national game tonight. We are the only game on television.

We are attempting to re-establish our football brand.

The all-orange look will not at all distinguish us or remind the viewers of Graves, Johnston, MacPherson or McNabb.

With the branding strategy in mind, we should be Orange/Blue/Orange so the world of college football can get re-acquainted with us.

This is a horrible decision.
:rolleyes:

Awful.

The all-orange look will not at all distinguish us or remind the viewers of Graves, Johnston, MacPherson or McNabb.

With the branding strategy in mind, we should be Orange/Blue/Orange so the world of college football can get re-acquainted with us.

BOOM!!

EXHIBIT A of BOARD RULE #1

All ORANGE rules.

Nobody cares, wants or even needs to be reminded of the past.

Fran is taking this program to a different level, one where those old unis will remind people of 6-8 win seasons.

All Orange?? 10 win seasons

So your take is the all Orange look is off brand for a school with the nickname "Orange," whose mascot is an anthropomorphic orange, and whose only official school color is orange, because it won't remind non-fans watching a Thursday night bowl of guys who played for Syracuse 25-35 years ago?

Also, no one associates any of OKST, Clemson, or Miami, with all orange uniforms.

I'm sure old folks will subscribe to your take though. :rolleyes:
I’m probably one of the “old folks” at this point and I think our current unis are sharp as f in all their combinations.

Awful.

syracuse-qb-chuck-zimmerman-october-27-1958-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

You're not THAT old if you say "sharp as f". You're not young, because you used "sharp" and "as f" instead of "AF", but you still tried. So, you are a tweener.
Ha ha ha! Thank you. I think….

I’m not sure how anyone can say this isn’t “on brand” for the Syracuse ORANGE to play in all ORANGE

It’s not like we ran out there in the platinums.

It’s a bowl game, should always be a “special” uniform!!

Time to get with at least the 2000s!
Same person every uniform thread crying about tradition. Whatever.

I’m not sure how anyone can say this isn’t “on brand” for the Syracuse ORANGE to play in all ORANGE

It’s not like we ran out there in the platinums.

It’s a bowl game, should always be a “special” uniform!!

Time to get with at least the 2000s!
I’m fine with it on occasion. But isn’t it the third time this year?

I don’t really get the obsession with the uniforms. If the kids like them then that’s great.

I don’t really get the obsession with the uniforms. If the kids like them then that’s great.
GOD DANG IT!!! IT'S NOT ABOUT THE FREAKING KIDS. IT'S ABOUT ME AND MY FRIENDS. I AM SICK OF THE WHOLE "The kids like it" crap.

Please get rid of the unoriginal S on the helmet.

All green vs all orange.

It is too bad a team that wears all red is not playing. Would have really gotten us in tie holiday spirit!
A couple of years ago there was a Bills/Jets game. Bills, all red; Jets, all green. What was not considered was color blindness issues. Oops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom