Game 5 Uniforms for Liberty | Syracusefan.com

Game 5 Uniforms for Liberty

Could you get any farther away for that shot? Maybe...Guam???? Who the hell is producing these vids. Just looking for something fun to watch on to and go with it. Yup, we have bigger issues, but again the small things.a video like this from a COMMUNICATIONS school is aggravating and a joke.
Given that you officially only joined the Board in August 2020, you sure do comment on...everything.

Given that you officially only joined the Board in August 2020, you sure do comment on...everything.

Hey, it's a comment board and no, plenty I never read or care about. You seen like a very intelligent person, but can you tell me this video is in appropriate range? Lol. I get it, some of you fellas are closer to the program than most and can't comment candidly. That's ok. I respect this board and those who participate.

Hey, it's a comment board and no, plenty I never read or care about. You seen like a very intelligent person, but can you tell me this video is in appropriate range? Lol. I get it, some of you fellas are closer to the program than most and can't comment candidly. That's ok. I respect this board and those who participate.

I can comment candidly but that's just bitching just to bitch.

Where were you when we had the old uniform reveal videos?

Can you please go back into the uniform thread archives and critique those too?

Thanks!

Some people have way too much time on their hands. Now we're making up things to complain about.

BTW, Tahoma being the default font is ludicrous. Yup, we have bigger issues, but again the small things. A font like this on a MESSAGE BOARD is aggravating and a joke.

Some people have way too much time on their hands. Now we're making up things to complain about.

BTW, Tahoma being the default font is ludicrous. Yup, we have bigger issues, but again the small things. A font like this on a MESSAGE BOARD is aggravating and a joke.

The clouds in the background just reinforce negative stereotypes about the Syracuse weather. It’s a beautiful fall day! They should have sunshine in the background and I am outraged.

Some of you guys are hot stuff. All we are doing is discussing the team we love. Do you have to be beyond a probationary period to comment on the bad video made by a bunch of student's paying 250k for an education. A video shot from the 300 level. Come on fellas, they can do better. We want promo vids and always complain, hey we are cuse and Newhouse and all that jazz. I make an observation and get killed for it. If you think this is Newhouse talent...then have at it.

Some of you guys are hot stuff. All we are doing is discussing the team we love. Do you have to be beyond a probationary period to comment on the bad video made by a bunch of student's paying 250k for an education. A video shot from the 300 level. Come on fellas, they can do better. We want promo vids and always complain, hey we are cuse and Newhouse and all that jazz. I make an observation and get killed for it. If you think this is Newhouse talent...then have at it.
Please, post all you want. No restrictions here (within reason).

Some takes are just too hot to ignore. ;)

Sometimes all you have to do is sit back and let the point make itself (and no, I am not referring to the uniform promo video). I learned this during my "probationary period."

Please, post all you want. No restrictions here (within reason).

Some takes are just too hot to ignore. ;)

I get you are being sarcastic, but I get it. In the end, not intending to get anyone in trouble but maybe we chat and the program gets better;) TY for managing the board.

Sometimes all you have to do is sit back and let the point make itself (and no, I am not referring to the uniform promo video). I learned this during my "probationary period."

Problem is, alot of us have gotten used to the schools work for pr and such vids. We are an elite communication school and this result is not our standard:)

Yes. You will be heckled till either a year has passed or you hit 2k messages, whatever comes first

Lol, thank you, I will take my medicine either way:) just glad to chat with you fellas and have access to th info this board provides and hopefully contribute a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom