game moved to sunday 7pm | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

game moved to sunday 7pm

That's my plan except SU gets tv priority.

I only suggested SU on the computer because there's no app for watching Fox that I'm aware of.

Actually, no - they wouldn't.

IIRC, a Duke v. UNC game was cancelled and rescheduled not too long ago, due to weather.
The schools are EIGHT MILES apart.

(to be fair, it's a ten mile drive)

It was due to difficulty of the fans being able to get to the game and back home, not the players.

The 2014 Duke at UNC game was postponed because the bus to pick up Duke players could not pick them up. So it was the players and not the fans.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...orth-carolina-tar-heels-postponed-due-weather

upload_2016-1-21_15-53-28.png

Many suspected Duke shenanigans were at play, but really looking at the pictures from the day it was the right decision. It would have been crazy to try to have fans come in for that game.

I only suggested SU on the computer because there's no app for watching Fox that I'm aware of.
Fox Sports Go. I have used it to watch games before. Also, if you have Time Warner Cable and on are on your home WiFI network, you can watch most TV channels on your phone via the Time Warner App. I have five year old twins, so I have to be creative sometimes to watch my games!

Fox Sports Go. I have used it to watch games before. Also, if you have Time Warner Cable and on are on your home WiFI network, you can watch most TV channels on your phone via the Time Warner App. I have five year old twins, so I have to be creative sometimes to watch my games!

Yep I have TW also so I use their app when I have a tv conflict (i.e.; too much good stuff on)

I find it odd that they moved the Monday to Tuesday.

They play 3 games in 3 days in November
They play up to 4 games in 4 days in March conference tourneys.

The players can do back to back.
But those 3 games in 3 days and 4 games in 4 days are all at the same venue. SU-UVa is in Charlottesville, UVa-Wake is in Winston-Salem. 200+ miles.

if you are an SU fan, that doesn't begin to be a problem.
Certainly prefer the SU game didn't overlap with football. Guess that makes me less of a fan!!!!

So the NFL game that this would conflict with, is the Panthers game.. Any chance that game gets moved? I swear I just read that NC was in a state of emergency as well

So the NFL game that this would conflict with, is the Panthers game.. Any chance that game gets moved? I swear I just read that NC was in a state of emergency as well
I heard NC will be dry but cold

I am in Charlotte they are expecting heavy rain and wind. Not snow. Charlotte citizens even thought they are full of Northeast transplants can not handle the roads when there is 1-2 inches of snowfall.

The NFL will not delay this game unless there is lighting or something really bad happens.

There are so may varying weather models at the moment. Worst case map and Charlotte gets whacked with snow and ice. Best case model is (or was earlier this afternoon, anyway) accumulation closer to the VA border and Charlotte remains dry.

So basically, even the professionals are admitting that they just don't know.

It makes me angry, I don't want to miss the Nfc title game.

I hear you. We'd have a problem up here if the Pack had actually won. VT Jr. loves the Pack.

I set up two HD tv's and two cable boxes in the living room. Problem solved.

During the regular season I do the same set up... Bills game on the big dog and Red Zone channel on the less big dog.

WWE Royal Rumble too. I'm really going to have to be creative but obviously will make the SU game a priority.

Yes, I am an avid WWE fan. I've been a pro wrestling fan since the age of about 11.

Great call. I just got the fox sports Go app and I'm going to stream it to my second tv for nfl and watch Cuse on the regular cable next to it. Brilliant!

Great call. I just got the fox sports Go app and I'm going to stream it to my second tv for nfl and watch Cuse on the regular cable next to it. Brilliant!
You may have to use either the time warner app (if you have it ) or NFL mobile if you have Verizon. I have a feeling the fox sports go isn't gonna have the football game.

You may have to use either the time warner app (if you have it ) or NFL mobile if you have Verizon. I have a feeling the fox sports go isn't gonna have the football game.
I checked. It has it, but you have to watch it through desktop or tablet. It blacks it out for some reason on smart phones based on some NFL contractual mumbo jumbo. But that doesn't matter cuz I'm gonna chrome cast it from the iPad to the big screen. It's funny thought because I have TWC app and NFL mobile app so I guess I'm covered. haha

I checked. It has it, but you have to watch it through desktop or tablet. It blacks it out for some reason on smart phones based on some NFL contractual mumbo jumbo. But that doesn't matter cuz I'm gonna chrome cast it from the iPad to the big screen. It's funny thought because I have TWC app and NFL mobile app so I guess I'm covered. haha

Three words
Dee

Vee

ARE

WWE Royal Rumble too. I'm really going to have to be creative but obviously will make the SU game a priority.

Yes, I am an avid WWE fan. I've been a pro wrestling fan since the age of about 11.

I watched a ton of the attitude era when I was a kid. Loved it. Didn't watch it from like 2008-2012 but then starting keeping tabs again every now and then. Wrestling is a very unique form of entertainment that many domt understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom