game moved to sunday 7pm | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

game moved to sunday 7pm

Three words
Dee

Vee

ARE
nope. I won't be able to avoid the Cuse scores from overzealous friends ,family ,etc. I think it'll be fun to have both games rollin at once. could be crazy, could be fun. of course, I'll still DVR the cuse game in case i need to re-watch it.

jncuse said:
I find it odd that they moved the Monday to Tuesday. They play 3 games in 3 days in November They play up to 4 games in 4 days in March conference tourneys. The players can do back to back.

But they're all in the same boat in that situation.

If Wake plays Sunday night too then I'm all for it.

Virginia should just fly to Syracuse tomorrow and they can have the game at the regularly scheduled time at the Carrier Dome. Free tickets and dome dogs for everyone.

Actually, no - they wouldn't.

IIRC, a Duke v. UNC game was cancelled and rescheduled not too long ago, due to weather.
The schools are EIGHT MILES apart.

(to be fair, it's a ten mile drive)

It was due to difficulty of the fans being able to get to the game and back home, not the players.

Yeah, you don't to want be out and about, going to and fro, off to hither and yon, etc. down here when there is snow on the ground. It's an absolute nightmare. Snowfalls down here tend to turn icy overnight. Which just adds to the nightmare. This was Route 70/Glenwood Ave after 2 1/2 inches:
Glenwood.jpg

#firstworldproblems :)
Hey I live in AZ... Cardinals!! Guess no sports bar will be putting this game on for me here. My game watch is just plain old cancelled!!! My thumb will be getting quite the workout on the remote control.

Is that a couch burning in the middle of the road? cool

Hey I live in AZ... Cardinals!! Guess no sports bar will be putting this game on for me here. My game watch is just plain old cancelled!!! My thumb will be getting quite the workout on the remote control.
Move a 2nd TV & rabbit ears for the NFL game.

Ha I forgot. The Cards also have to travel into this storm. They have moved their trip from today until tomorrow. Just heard the Panthers are practicing outside in the ice storm right now. A couple of sprains would be nice..Just enough to make a difference Sunday. No serious injuries please.

Not happy about the conflict with NFL playoffs, at all. That being said, of course I will choose the Cuse!

Don't really care about zona or Carolina that much. Should be 4th quarter once the cuse game is over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom