Game of Thrones - Season 6 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Game of Thrones - Season 6

Remember they met when HE was in Westeros, so I don't think they have any territorial restrictions. Not so sure about her reclaiming her name/title, but it could be rationalized as one of many faces that she now has.

In terms of her being allowed to live, my interpretation is that when a name is given to a faceless one, they are obligated to attempt to deliver it, but the Faceless God isn't actually particular about which face is received. Arya dispatching the Waif and bringing in her face settled things from each perspective. Not sure if that makes sense, but not much from their Order does.
Arya has been one of my favorite characters. She is toughened resourceful and a quick mind. I would love to see her and the Hound back together by her saving his life. That would wrinkle his nose and make him respect her. We get to see Jon Snow gaining on his endeavor.Çersei is having a tough time by losing trial by combat advantage but I don't think that will deter the Mountain from more unique killing I'm guessing that the Sparrow will meet his end at the hands of the big man and it will be another holy cow moment!

/there are only 2 episodes left this season with the next one being the battle of winterfell
//that probably isn't same Jaquen that Arya first met

/there are only 2 episodes left this season with the next one being the battle of winterfell
//that probably isn't same Jaquen that Arya first met
The relatively short season puts all of the fans into a state of agony.When the game finishes withthr dragon queen is on the throne or a complete surprise like Tyrion or Bran we will I sincerely hope begin another captivating HBO series

Arya has been one of my favorite characters. She is toughened resourceful and a quick mind. I would love to see her and the Hound back together by her saving his life. That would wrinkle his nose and make him respect her. We get to see Jon Snow gaining on his endeavor.Çersei is having a tough time by losing trial by combat advantage but I don't think that will deter the Mountain from more unique killing I'm guessing that the Sparrow will meet his end at the hands of the big man and it will be another holy cow moment!
Cersei wants to light up King's Landing in a terrible blaze of glory so bad.

Battle of the Bastards predictions:

Wun Wun, Tormumd, Davos and Melisandre don't survive it.
Rickon and Edd are burning on the cross.
Ramsey meets a brutal and painful end.

All appears lost until the Manderly's arrive and turn the battle. Then the Umbers turn their cloaks to serve Sansa, Lady of Winterfell.

I think the Vale is a red herring. The Manderly's have been mentioned too many times as being a strong Northern house and they have to make an appearance.

If we don't get to see that hot smelly Tormund and Brianne action we were promised, I give up.

Battle of the Bastards predictions:

Wun Wun, Tormumd, Davos and Melisandre don't survive it.
Rickon and Edd are burning on the cross.
Ramsey meets a brutal and painful end.

All appears lost until the Manderly's arrive and turn the battle. Then the Umbers turn their cloaks to serve Sansa, Lady of Winterfell.

I think the Vale is a red herring. The Manderly's have been mentioned too many times as being a strong Northern house and they have to make an appearance.
Wrong but you might like to listen to Ramsey's favorite song "Who let the dogs out.woof woof! I feel sorry for the Giant. Rikon is just another diadem . Season finale next week.Sansa smiling at thinned was great as well as Jon's mashing his buddy Ramsy's head.

Cersei wants to light up King's Landing in a terrible blaze of glory so bad.

I think Jamie is on his way back with the Lannister army. I think Jamie will save Cersei and they will return to Casterly Rock with their army. The Tyrell army is now in charge of King's Landing. The game is over and queen Margaery has succeeded in getting back at Cersei. The interesting thing is Margaery just playing High Septon or does she have plan to get rid of the church militant. Maybe not. Maybe she's not just playing them but maybe she's slightly sincere about her new found faith.

The relatively short season puts all of the fans into a state of agony.When the game finishes withthr dragon queen is on the throne or a complete surprise like Tyrion or Bran we will I sincerely hope begin another captivating HBO series

I've been thinking about the final season's ending. I'm not sure it's going to go as predicted. I think the Bran is going to get smoked by the Night King. But Jon, Brienne, and Sam Tarly are going to be standing strong with their three Valyrian blades either defeating the Night King or being destroyed by his army. It will be interesting if Sam Tarly survives the battle and in some later scene saves his father from White Walkers but this series is not known for its happy Hollywood endings.

I really thought Arya would be the one to take out Ramsay with Needle. Where she ends up at the end will be interesting. Maybe sailing west of Westeros for to participate in a Game of Thrones in a Asian like continent.

Maybe the White Walkers will win the Game of Thrones. Whatever the ending is going to be it will be edgy and not a happy Hollywood ending.

Maybe the White Walkers will win the Game of Thrones. Whatever the ending is going to be it will be edgy and not a happy Hollywood ending.

There is a line of thinking/rumor mill that has the White Walkers actually being the good guys and defeating the humans.

There is a line of thinking/rumor mill that has the White Walkers actually being the good guys and defeating the humans.

It will be interesting to see if the humans are destroyed by the White Walkers, and then the White Walkers are somehow destroyed by Bran, but then in the end the Children of the Forest (if there are any left) somehow win the game.

It will be interesting to see if the invention of gunpowder makes it's debut and puts an end to all the pre-industrial sword fighting.

I think Jamie is on his way back with the Lannister army. I think Jamie will save Cersei and they will return to Casterly Rock with their army.
The preview showed a scene with Jamie and Walder Frey together. Unless Walder left the security of the Twins to celebrate the victory at Riverrun, that would imply that Jamie is heading north instead of east to Kings Landing. Could be some trickeration coming or maybe a deal to just banish the Tully army to the Wall.

The preview showed a scene with Jamie and Walder Frey together. Unless Walder left the security of the Twins to celebrate the victory at Riverrun, that would imply that Jamie is heading north instead of east to Kings Landing. Could be some trickeration coming or maybe a deal to just banish the Tully army to the Wall.

You're right, he's going north. Cersei is messed. She's probably going to pull a Tyrion and leave King's Landing through the basement tunnels. I really doubt she's going to show up at the trial.

So since all the Bolton's are dead my next prediction is Walder is going to be skewered by Needle. Someone in Westeros is going to die by Arya's hand at some point (pun). Maybe Arya is going to find Cersei before she leaves King's Landing. Wow, that would be finale. Maybe Arya is going to take out the Mountain. Wow, that would be something.

I think that rumor is just that a"rumor like the one that the GOP will dump the Dump at the RNC BTW Anyone have a connection to a dog toy company? I've got an idea that might be a dog owner Game of Thrones "nerd" dream seller item. You know what it is.

I don’t think much happens next week other than to set the wheels in motion.

Blondie boarding ships
Brienne back to Winterfell
Bran moving South with Benjen

My 2 biggest questions is what will Littlefinger be up to as he could have just killed everybody and been Warden of the North.

And what is Jamie’s next move. He’s got to head back South.

Two predictions:

Arya hooks up with the Brotherhood and reunites with the Hound.

The White Walkers make it to the Wall.

I don’t think much happens next week other than to set the wheels in motion.

Blondie boarding ships
Brienne back to Winterfell
Bran moving South with Benjen

My 2 biggest questions is what will Littlefinger be up to as he could have just killed everybody and been Warden of the North.

And what is Jamie’s next move. He’s got to head back South.

Two predictions:

Arya hooks up with the Brotherhood and reunites with the Hound.

The White Walkers make it to the Wall.
At some point maybe next year Littlefinger will finally pay for his intrigues. Yes Arya and the Hound probably meet up.
Cersei's gonna burn 'em all.
I'm guessing only that Cerei doesn't live through next year's show.Who knows if Jamie finds another love. Maybe Tyrion as well.Arya's next story line has yet to be realized unless it shows up in the next season finale.

Cersei's gonna burn 'em all.

Good point. Tyrian did say the Mad King had the streets of King's Landing rigged to go up in flames with wildfire. Maybe Cersei will light the match.

I think her plotting with Qyburn in episode 8 was her sending him on a mission to see if the rigged wild fire from the Mad King was stilled existent.

I think her plotting with Qyburn in episode 8 was her sending him on a mission to see if the rigged wild fire from the Mad King was stilled existent.

Episode 10 preview:
Cersei not being shown.

Episode 10 preview:
Cersei not being shown.
On another aspect of this last episode. the combination of live action and CGI were beyond excellent. there should or will be some awards given to those responsible for this last episode Emmys . If this was a movie it would be Oscar time. Of course I'm watching it again and its just incredible stuff here this was very far from easy.

On another aspect of this last episode. the combination of live action and CGI were beyond excellent. there should or will be some awards given to those responsible for this last episode Emmys . If this was a movie it would be Oscar time. Of course I'm watching it again and its just incredible stuff here this was very far from easy.

I assume you are talking about the first person views of Daenerys riding the dragon as they flamed the slaver's armada. That's was over the top awesome stuff!

That and her climbing up to ride the dragon was so cool.

It will be interesting to see if the invention of gunpowder makes it's debut and puts an end to all the pre-industrial sword fighting.
Wars were so much more fun to watch before guns.