Game Thread for MTSU | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

on the busted screen play... strickland is open in the flat... dungey has to hit that play... nobody was out there

Looks like our punter is our best player again. Long year ahead.

anyone having issues with espn3? every game works except the SU game.

Everyone is -- sounds like a lot of people are watching on their phones, because the online app won't load our game due to transmission technical difficulties [per Scooch].

The Curse of Shafer haunts this place regardless of what team he's representing

Offense doesn't click til the middle of season #2, eh?

anyone having issues with espn3? every game works except the SU game.
Every CFB in the country is ready to burn ESPN to the ground. None of the games are working. I just tried about 5 and got error messages on all.

Twitter is apparently more entertaining than this game anyway.

All the Dungey love needs to stop. He needs to go through his progressions and he's not. Beyond scrambling and throwing sideline passes can he actually do anything else. Whatever happened to Pierce? He made it to campus right?

If this game keeps going like this I'm going to start to turn on Babers. This offense looks worse then last year in every facet.

Dungey not reading the field well at all.. Not that he has much time. We have to run the ball more and force the D to stay honest.. pinning their ears back every play.. ewww

Orange is the New slow...and really, really bad.

I can't even listen on the radio on the computer. TK99 doesn't do that.

Halfway through Year 2 - right?

I feel like the offense looked good against the weaker teams last year though. This is scary that we can't do anything against these guys.

All the Dungey love needs to stop. He needs to go through his progressions and he's not. Beyond scrambling and throwing sideline passes can he actually do anything else. Whatever happened to Pierce? He made it to campus right?

If this game keeps going like this I'm going to start to turn on Babers. This offense looks worse then last year in every facet.
1st quarter of the second game. Well done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom