Game Thread for MTSU | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

Wow didn't know would be this hard to score on a mid major team. Dungy not looking confident at all. Has missed several reads he usually makes. Let's go. Touchdown.

One yard and a cloud of dust!

Back on top. For good now, yeah?

Who was it that said we wouldn't run any I formation?

Need that, game reset now. We can wipe away that lousy first quarter and get back on track from here on out.

LGO!!!

Never doubted theses kids..shame on some of you
giphy.gif

I would like to see Markenzy and Nykeim get plays in the 2nd Q...

A bunch of dudes on here have no clue about real football... Dungey has miseed 5 READS... the pressure has got him rattled... just like we rattled ND in the first Q a couple of years ago... the difference is Kelly had a back up game plan that did a RB flare into the flat time and time again... shaffer does not adjust from his game plan... Dino has to figure this out... This might be the first time he and his guys have seen this kind of pressure

A bunch of dudes on here have no clue about real football... Dungey has miseed 5 READS... the pressure has got him rattled... just like we rattled ND in the first Q a couple of years ago... the difference is Kelly had a back up game plan that did a RB flare into the flat time and time again... shaffer does not adjust from his game plan... Dino has to figure this out... This might be the first time he and his guys have seen this kind of pressure

Play me in Madden RIGHT NOW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom