Game Thread for MTSU | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

You're delusional.
Explain to me how. Seriously. Custis dropped a pass that was going to get 5 or so yards on a 2nd & 6 and then the play immediately following it, Dungey didn't read the blitz and was sacked. Then started all this nonsense

A bunch of dudes on here have no clue about real football... Dungey has miseed 5 READS... the pressure has got him rattled... just like we rattled ND in the first Q a couple of years ago... the difference is Kelly had a back up game plan that did a RB flare into the flat time and time again... shaffer does not adjust from his game plan... Dino has to figure this out... This might be the first time he and his guys have seen this kind of pressure
That is why we have you here. A real pro when it comes to football. That dummy Babers said last week that Dungey was near perfect in his reads. Thank God you are here to set us straight.

I dont know why everyones crying about having a tough game against mtsu. There a good team, vanderbilt is on another level talent wise compared to us.

Great anticipation and jump on 3rd to get the stop.

Well done.

Someone must have complained that the cheerleaders didn't have a mic last week.

Ugh!!!!

I was screaming for Dungey to get down as soon as he crossed the line of scrimmage.

Looking forward to the 2017 season when SU doesn't need Dungey to run all the time

Your a dummy...lololol
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom