Game Thread for MTSU | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

In reality he wasn't/isn't that good either. Need more talent badly but help is on the way in the near future. Want to see Pierre and Johnson today!

True, but he could make some big plays. He'd drop some, but he'd also go up and get some deep balls in traffic, could get open, and could make things happen after the catch. And he did it against legit teams too.

We need someone who can make a gamebreaking play.

Well, Martin, if you're going to get a penalty, you might as well go all the way

No it isn't.

They are trying to establish the run to freeze the blitzing. Basic stuff.

Problem is, our OL doesn't open holes. So the results are disappointing, but the approach is sound.
good analysis and i would argue that Dungey was rattled until about the 5 minute in the 2nd quarter

Bad call or not, hey dino, we shouldn't be within 5 yards of that punter. Take the ball and try and go for 20-9 at half.

True, but he could make some big plays. He'd drop some, but he'd also go up and get some deep balls in traffic, could get open, and could make things happen after the catch. And he did it against legit teams too.

We need someone who can make a gamebreaking play.

True.

2 hr half, 25 pages of posts and we wonder why we have attendance problems???? I am a die hard but i pitty the casual fan.

No it isn't.

They are trying to establish the run to freeze the blitzing. Basic stuff.

Problem is, our OL doesn't open holes. So the results are disappointing, but the approach is sound.
Look, if you are going to talk sense here, you are out of line.

the game is ugly... BUT our defense and defensive gameplan has been outstanding... on O we have to flare the RB out into the flat evertime we see 8 in the box and 2 LB's on the LOS... we also need to get erv more involved on sweeps and slants... i would also like to see peirce down the seam becasue ther LB's are playing close to the LOS on most plays

I think it doesn't matter what they do today, you're going to second guess it.

Whatever, have an intelligent conversation. Many others are too. So, tell me, think that was a good call?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom