Game Thread for MTSU | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

if dungey doesnt take the late hit he doesnt get the 2nd one.. how many guys on one career get that many late hits to the head on simple plays

He got hit late the play before too, on the missed screen to Ish.

im not looking for to LSU anymore.. at least the game part of it

Is that a new "Syracuse" script in the end zone? I've been drinking pretty heavily since I heard Will and Grace are back on TV, so who knows.

56 is gone, but 32 is still out there. Hope we go after him. That was a blatant attempt to take our QB out. I want players scared to pull some BS like that against us. Enough is enough.

are you faulting Ishmael for not catching a pass while the defender was face guarding and mauling him, drawing a penalty?
yes.. he is too soft with his hands making those catches. he had both hands on the ball so catch it.

So, hypothetical - if Dungey gets held out, does the Tuck monster just shut him down? Or does he need to finish every game he starts to get into the next one?

Will never respect Shaf again. That would be a large fine in the NFL. GRob has much more respect to me than to throw out such a dirty squad. He's dead to me, and hope he fails in everything. Scumbag D all game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom