Game Thread for MTSU | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

Babers needs to call plays, this is embarrassing

Well, when you're one of the worst teams in your conference this is the coverage you get.

one more score and i think we are toast.
They are the better team. SU is flat with little imagination on offense. Our receivers have not been good today . You can feel the crowd anticipating a loss today. The offense has been very poor today. Riley's muff is huge.

We are going to lose. We are playing like garbage in Offense, and our D is getting gassed

I have faith in Dino, but if he doesn't understand why our crowds such, I hope this game shows him.

If you don't produce you shouldn't play. Butler has 3 easy drops and a fumble in two games. I wouldn't pass another ball to him. Next man up as far as I'm concerned

I honestly figured our OL and running game would suck...but the play of the WR's is a huge disappointment so far. I was hoping somebody would emerge as a playmaker. They can't catch anything right now.

End of 3 tie game... I think we lose this one. The D is getting gashed and Shafer owns Babers at least today.

The reality is MTSU has better skill position guys on O than we do. And I think their oline is here than ours. Not sure how that happens given we are ACC but that's what my eyes tell me.

It's going to be a LONG year ladies and gents. The saving grace is based on Babers inability to adjust his O to what Shafer is doing he's not going anywhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom