Game Thread for MTSU | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

Game over... thanks Dino, your game plan of never throwing over the middle is apparent to all D coordinators.

Getting the sick feeling as a bills/cuse fan that we may score and then miss the xp or go for 2 and not get it. I guess it's just ptsd from the last 20 years.

At least the Auburn Maroons can run and score ... And NFL tomorrow will help me get over today

Any optimism you had about Syracuse football in 2017 is gone. This is not a good football team. They're not going bowling this year. Huge step back from the program.

I'm not giving MTSU any credit. They played a very dirty game today.
You can't be so inept in so many areas of the fundamentals. At least we're fast...

Comes down to one thing -- QB play.

Their QB outplayed ours, and quite honestly it wasn't even close.

Running, throwing, decision making. The INT was a heave by Dungey into double coverage.

Shafer's scheme worked and Babers had virtually no answers but Dungey didn't do him many favors. Neither did the WRs.

Anyone who didn't see our problems against CCSU was kidding themselves. O Line can't protect or make holes, and we can't pass vertically. Any good team will press our receivers because we can't protect long enough for a double move and the receivers can't get separation downfield anyway.

Sean Riley dropping the punt shifted the course of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom