Game Thread for MTSU | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread for MTSU

right were we should have been at the end of the 1st half.. would like that kick mistake back too

Butler should be starting, Scoop and Chris are suspect and both have given up big play the last 2 weeks.

Last edited:
This place is going to be fun to hang around next week. Can't wait.
I don't think it will be that bad. Dino provided a glimmer of hope but I think everybody realizes that an FCs team has better talent on O than we do so nothing is going to change this year. I'm curious to see if Babers can evolve his offense or it's this same basic boring 5 plays over and over.

I actually though the D is decent but the O gives them zero chance because they are on the field so much.

With our luck these replay officials will overturn this Ishmael catch.

Our entire offense seems to Dungey running 2 yards a try and passes behind the line of scrimmage. It's been painful.

A bunch of people will say that MTSU is good and losing to them is OK.

It's not.

Hopefully, there's no cringe worthy moment in the presser afterwards 'how many times out of 100 should we beat them?' :(:bat:

Comes down to one thing -- QB play.

Their QB outplayed ours, and quite honestly it wasn't even close.

Running, throwing, decision making. The INT was a heave by Dungey into double coverage.

Shafer's scheme worked and Babers had virtually no answers but Dungey didn't do him many favors. Neither did the WRs.

The int was because he had a free play...

Really glad we get to enjoy another stoppage in play.

8 drops and Dungey playing like he was hanging out with David Wells all night was today's fail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom