Game watch in Hawaii? | Syracusefan.com

Game watch in Hawaii?

Enjoy...

My favorite was Kauai. Maui was also really nice.

Did helicopter tour to the Jurassic Park falls and biked down the mountain. Both are must does.

Restaurants are very good but, as you can imagine, everything is really pricey.

Which islands are you visiting?

Enjoy! I'm heading down to Siesta Key with the fam for a little R & R on Thursday. Hoping to catch the game at a bar down there.

Enjoy...

My favorite was Kauai. Maui was also really nice.

Did helicopter tour to the Jurassic Park falls and biked down the mountain. Both are must does.

Restaurants are very good but, as you can imagine, everything is really pricey.

Which islands are you visiting?
knowing swish, hes at an imax showing hawaii tourism videos on an endless loop.

its one of my favorite places on earth, did oahu, maui and kauai.

sadly, not sure when ill ever get back...
:(

Having lived in Honolulu from 2003 to 2009, it's definitely not a place I would want to live in unless I pulled in seven figures (and I don't even think I would do it then). But to visit, Hawaii is one of my favorite places on Earth too. I'm hoping to visit for a few days later this year or next year if I can find the time and money.

knowing swish, hes at an imax showing hawaii tourism videos on an endless loop.

its one of my favorite places on earth, did oahu, maui and kauai.

sadly, not sure when ill ever get back...
:(

I hear that. We want to go back and bring the kids but life keeps getting in the way...

Speaking of Hawaii, my buddy was on a golf course in Maui during the Gtown game, and ran into a guy dressed head to toe in Cuse gear. Jason P? Said he was on a Syracuse message board. Was that any of you knuckleheads?

Speaking of Hawaii, my buddy was on a golf course in Maui during the Gtown game, and ran into a guy dressed head to toe in Cuse gear. Jason P? Said he was on a Syracuse message board. Was that any of you knuckleheads?
i played in Maui but it wasn,t me. They have a course that was redesigned to make it user friendly. i recommend it for duffers like me.
If you want to avoid crowds, rent a beach house in Molokia. No hotels. it is where some of Jurassic Park was filmed.

i played in Maui but it wasn,t me. They have a course that was redesigned to make it user friendly. i recommend it for duffers like me.
If you want to avoid crowds, rent a beach house in Molokia. No hotels. it is where some of Jurassic Park was filmed.

We're staying on the big island for a week.

At the Honolulu airport now, getting ready for the last flight. The first thing I saw here was a kid in a Cuse shirt. I am resplendent in head to waist orange.

Hoping to either stream the game, or find a bar playing it.

We're doing done volcano stuff, going to the highest peak at night to star watch, and I believe some kayaking with dolphins.

We're in Hilo until Thursday, then moving base to Kona. If you find any promising places to watch the game , please let me know.

Will do. We'll definitely be looking. Low def where we're staying is not going to cut it.

We're staying on the big island for a week.

At the Honolulu airport now, getting ready for the last flight. The first thing I saw here was a kid in a Cuse shirt. I am resplendent in head to waist orange.

Hoping to either stream the game, or find a bar playing it.

We're doing done volcano stuff, going to the highest peak at night to star watch, and I believe some kayaking with dolphins.

Go to hear you are "resplendent from head to waist" but, as someone who has met you before, I hope you are wearing pants. Hawaiian women are only human. And despite what you have been told, dolphins suck at kayaking.

Enjoy your trip, Swish!

I will be on Ohau for 2 weeks in July. Never been before...can hardly wait to go.

so that makes tip off time 4:45 local. Happy Hour!

My son & I are going here. Oceans Sports Bar & Grill We stopped by yesterday and it will do just fine. It's an open air place, but dark enough for decent tv watching. They have a fish taco special and happy hour starts at 4. Didn't get a look at the beer selection (they weren't open yet), but the reviews say it's a decent one. They may not open until 4, but I intend to be there at 3:45 demanding a seat at the bar and a cold one. The somewhat hot island chick I talked to there asked who our team is and told us she picked 'Cuse for the FF, so there's that. I told my son if I said our team was Northern Bolemia State Ag & Tech, she would have said she picked them for the FF too.

Anyway, totally stoked for this game and not afraid of IU at all. I love it that we're playing them. They've been top notch all year and those are the teams I want to play. I love our chances. I'll be the fat, bald guy in orange screaming at the refs. The young good looking kid next to me with his face buried in his arms dying of embarrassment is my son. Time for some island magic. Go Orange!!!

My son & I are going here. Oceans Sports Bar & Grill We stopped by yesterday and it will do just fine. It's an open air place, but dark enough for decent tv watching. They have a fish taco special and happy hour starts at 4. Didn't get a look at the beer selection (they weren't open yet), but the reviews say it's a decent one. They may not open until 4, but I intend to be there at 3:45 demanding a seat at the bar and a cold one. The somewhat hot island chick I talked to there asked who our team is and told us she picked 'Cuse for the FF, so there's that. I told my son if I said our team was Northern Bolemia State Ag & Tech, she would have said she picked them for the FF too.

Anyway, totally stoked for this game and not afraid of IU at all. I love it that we're playing them. They've been top notch all year and those are the teams I want to play. I love our chances. I'll be the fat, bald guy in orange screaming at the refs. The young good looking kid next to me with his face buried in his arms dying of embarrassment is my son. Time for some island magic. Go Orange!!!

All right! I'll try to make it there on time. I'll be the tall skinny guy, with my wife and 5 year old son.

See you then!

Enjoy! I'm heading down to Siesta Key with the fam for a little R & R on Thursday. Hoping to catch the game at a bar down there.

Sports Page in downtown Sarasota is a fun sports bar and a great tourney viewing spot. I know there are pubs on Siesta and Lido but not sure if they are sports bars, per se.

Sports Page in downtown Sarasota is a fun sports bar and a great tourney viewing spot. I know there are pubs on Siesta and Lido but not sure if they are sports bars, per se.

Thanks. Good to know. Not sure if I'll be venturing that far from Siesta considering I'll probably tip long before the game does.

Thanks. Good to know. Not sure if I'll be venturing that far from Siesta considering I'll probably tip long before the game does.

Go to The Broken Egg on Siesta for a breakfast/lunch. You'll likely see Vitale there. He's there everyday pretty much every day when not broadcasting.

I used to go to some place in Waikiki but I forget the name, it was a long time ago. Want to know what I didn't forget?!?! East coast NFL games started at 7am which meant I had to be up at 6am to get ready and get there. I couldn't sleep anyhow, I was living on a farm with loud roosters who made sure I woke up old school.

It looks like I can't make the Thursday game watch in Kona. My wife messed up, we're not checking into our hotel in Kona until Friday. Ill have to watch the game in Hilo. My apologies.

God willing, we can have a game watch on Saturday.

Sorry we'll miss you and the family. I'm confident there will be a game for us to watch on Saturday, but we'll be back in Honolulu by then. Enjoy the rest of your time here. This is truly an amazing place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom