Gameday coming to BC next week | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday coming to BC next week

I grew up 2 miles from that campus I know BC football well enough despite always being a Syracuse fan. I can tell you where to park 5 minutes walk and not get towed.

They never get selected for big bowl games because there aren't usually a lot of fans. Whats the last really good bowl they went to. Its always empty for those games wherever they play.

The rain game 2 years ago we had more fans than them at their place.

They are having a nice season and filled the place for the once every 12 year visit of Miami and undefeated Clemson. For a non big name opponent I honestly think we put a few more bodies in the Dome than they put in Alumni these days.

The Clemson game hasn't even gotten on the front page of the Globe sports section all week its that off the radar. Credit them for selling it out of course. If they were playing Ville this Friday they wouldn't crack 20k actual butts in seats.

Thats the Lville highlights. Go to the 1:56 mark of that video and see the upper ends totally empty sideline uppers 80% empty. Won't look like that in the Dome Friday.

Just find it odd to say another team doesn't travel well as a selling point for a bowl to pick us over them when I'm not sure the difference is any more than negligible.

Ok now we MUST get gameday next week for ND. Please everyone take care of business. Who would have thought Syracuse would be part of a college gameday going into game 11

Not stopping them at all. And, their fans are repping very well, quite impressive actually from viewing on TV. Along with the magnificent architectural design and presence of those buildings in the backdrop. BC is certainly strutting all of their style in this one, will they have the substance to back it up tonight? If so, moving forward, they will clearly be a strong competitor of ours recruiting wise, etc.

Gameday announced for Philly on 8 December...

Not stopping them at all. And, their fans are repping very well, quite impressive actually from viewing on TV. Along with the magnificent architectural design and presence of those buildings in the backdrop. BC is certainly strutting all of their style in this one, will they have the substance to back it up tonight? If so, moving forward, they will clearly be a strong competitor of ours recruiting wise, etc.

Probably, I have not seen it all, I just wandered back in, the crowd looked a little light for a game day to me.

A rising tide in the north will lifts all boats. F the sec and their one trick operations. Kids should look to the north for a real education to go with real football.

BC is coming along, we are too. Game
On

from a logistic and financial stand up seems like it would be cheaper to move the Game Day set 3 hours south to NYC versus 24 hours to Orlando...side note I wonder how much if any pull Home Depot has in the decision on where they go?

Airs on CBS correct? Think that answered people questions about an NBC game

The question was already answered when they did Gameday before the Florida/Georgia game on CBS.

A few weeks ago I bought 5th row seats behind our bench for the BC game. Probably around the 30 yard. 30 bucks each on stub hub! Happy with that choice...

Good amount of Clemson fans out in Boston last night friendly bunch they should have a good amount of the crowd tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom