Gameday Thread? | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Gameday Thread?

Damn.

I'll be 100% honest, this style of offense wouldn't be as effective with Dungey.

But let's be honest once Clemson figures out how to play assignment football, it's going to get ugly trying to win this way.

How did we get 14 points back against these guys?

Again our OL isn't getting beat and is pushing back the DL. Yes their LBs are out of position leading to huge gains, but the way our OL is pushing back their DL we still will be in good positions on second down throughout the night

Vlemson will make defensive adjustments at halftime to stop the option.

Good for them.

So they can run the ball against Clemson, where has this been for the last five games

Still two more TD's than I thought they'd get, well done by them.

Watching the CBs try to wrestle these WRs to the ground makes not think highly of the strength and conditioning program. Honestly they don't look like they are in the same age group or be on the same field

Tackling the football, not the player. Frustrating when it doesn't work. Great when it does.

I believe that's the 6th pass to the flat this drive either via a screen or a simple flat route.

Great catch by Peake wow.

EVERYONE DRINK!

(not that you degenerates need an excuse)

I wonder how many people turned it off after the 1st two TD's

I'll admit that I did. I spent some time playing with the kids and said, hang on let me just check the score. I saw it was 14-14 so I turned it back on only to see Clemson easily score another TD just now. they gave me false hope.

Biggest issue, is that the back 7 has no stopping power. Some many guys gather and press out of tackles for additional yards. Trade speed for size and then the kids are out there to early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom