Women's Lacrosse - Gary Gait switching sides... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse Gary Gait switching sides...

When I saw that edit my eyes immediately went straight to "Thank you Syracuse!" and thought it was a goodbye letter lol. Whew, thank goodness we get to see another year of Sam. Another year of epic goal/assist celly's and positive energy out there on the field. Great person and teammate all around. Let's gooooo!
Unknown.jpeg

Waiting for the decision on the new women's LAX coach has me...

getting old i love lucy GIF
Really wish they would hurry up with it. I'm getting impatient over here. Someone over on FanLax said the decision has been made and the news would be announced on July 1. Not sure if its just a rumor or what, but isn't that an awfully long time to wait to announce something, especially if the decision has already been made? Some of the girls in the transfer portal have been making their decisions quickly. Apparently Cathy Reese has already gotten a few new players already. If the new HC hasn't even been announced yet, how are they going to recruit the players before some of these other programs do? HURRY UP!!! Sincerely, the rest of #CuseNation
Unknown.jpeg

Really wish they would hurry up with it. I'm getting impatient over here. Someone over on FanLax said the decision has been made and the news would be announced on July 1. Not sure if its just a rumor or what, but isn't that an awfully long time to wait to announce something, especially if the decision has already been made? Some of the girls in the transfer portal have been making their decisions quickly. Apparently Cathy Reese has already gotten a few new players already. If the new HC hasn't even been announced yet, how are they going to recruit the players before some of these other programs do? HURRY UP!!! Sincerely, the rest of #CuseNation View attachment 202469
Think they're half right -- decision has been made but would expect an announcement much sooner than July 1st.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom