Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

It's funny, I say Howard doesn't do well against good teams and everyone has the pitch forks out. But Bilas says the same thing... hmmm

Coleman the hero...for his reach in to stop the break :/

We are going to have some really, really hard to watch blowouts in ACC play

Roberson is totally lost and it is sad to see. Thought after the F4 run that he would be a monster this year.

It's funny, I say Howard doesn't do well against good teams and everyone has the pitch forks out. But Bilas says the same thing... hmmm
Not "everyone." But yeah, it be like that.

We are going to have some really, really hard to watch blowouts in ACC play
Going to have to play the lineup of Gillon-Battle-White-Lydon-Thompson 40 minutes a game.

Coleman, Roberson and Howard are borderline useless right now.

Sooooo Frank Howard going to be terrible against any non-cupcake all season?

We'll end up taking a 8 point lead late, he'll then have 5 assists in garbage time in addition to the 4 he'll have by that point and I'll be told he had 9 assists and did fine.

I feel like White always hits his first two or three shots and like the team goes extremely cold

Going to have to play the lineup of Gillon-Battle-White-Lydon-Thompson 40 minutes a game.

Coleman, Roberson and Howard are borderline useless right now.

I wouldn't go that far. Howard and Coleman have made plays this year. Roberson... I just don't know what lineup works with him.

All the rowdy loudy fans either moved away or got old. It really is pathetic the game day experience has become.

We'll end up taking a 8 point lead late, he'll then have 5 assists in garbage time in addition to the 4 he'll have by that point and I'll be told he had 9 assists and did fine.
If it wasn't for his height, nobody would be defending him anymore.

We all desperately wanted to make him the next MCW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom