Georgetown's Qudus Wahab transferring to Maryland | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown's Qudus Wahab transferring to Maryland

He’s pretty spastic on the offensive end. Good shot blocker, but limited on the offensive end. JB must be ok with Jessie and Frank.

With that list of schools I wonder if we even reached out

With that list of schools I wonder if we even reached out
I saw him a few times this year and he’s a project on the offensive end. He has a hard time getting his feet under him. He’s a little awkward, but he is a rim protector. I think Jessie and Frank have better potential. Time will tell. He had a couple of early dunks on us this year and then was nonexistent.

He wants to go somewhere to have the offense go through him.

Last edited:
Whats the point of leaving for that list?

I hate Georgetown but it must hurt for them to be dumped like this for a lesser program right after winning the Big East.

After disappearing into the Portal, Gryffindor pledge Qudus Wahab has rematerialized into Slytherin.
Many thought the House of Skytop had a chance here, but apparently the Turgeon cast a spell over him.
Qudus hopes to man the Center Warlock position in Quidditch for Slytherin.

What's the big attraction of Maryland? Many better programs would have crawled over hot coals for this guy.

What's the big attraction of Maryland? Many better programs would have crawled over hot coals for this guy.

I would say Maryland plays in a better conference, and (I believe) has better facilities than Georgetown. Plus aside from a week in March Maryland was the better team and usually is year to year.

Plus Mark Turgeon is just so dreamy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom