Georgia must not have played anyone who could pass | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Georgia must not have played anyone who could pass

Why do they have to be #4? Isn't a 12-1 UGA who played 11 games!!! vs P5 competition with their sole loss to #1 Bama have a better resume than 13-0 Cincy who played in the AAC, had their CG at home, and had only 2 P5 games: Notre Dame (good W) and Indiana (they stunk)?
Cincinnati is undefeated, has conference title and has a better win than Georgia.
Georgia’s best wins are against Clemson and Arkansas.

Wins at Notre Dame and Houston are better than Georgia.

I go Michigan-1, Alabama-2, Cincinnati-3, Georgia-4.

I think Baylor should be in over Notre Dame.
Baylor played 13 games and has a ton of quality wins.
Notre Dame chose to play 12 games via independence and lost their only tough game and it was at home.

Notre Dame’s best win is against a 4 loss team.
You reap what you sow.

Baylor deserves it over ND.

I will phrase it another way because I am not watching CFB much this year.

Assuming Michigan loses
1) Do you think Baylor will be an easy call for the committee with little debate?

2) Or do you think this will be one that we can see the committee going either way such that tuning it will be exciting and there will be a poop storm afterwards regardless of who gets picked?

Cincinnati is undefeated, has conference title and has a better win than Georgia.
Georgia’s best wins are against Clemson and Arkansas.

Wins at Notre Dame and Houston are better than Georgia.

I go Michigan-1, Alabama-2, Cincinnati-3, Georgia-4.
Come on:

at #5 Notre Dame and maybe top 25 Houston (I bet they drop out) isn't better than at #20 Clemson, #22 Arkansas, #23 Kentucky, plus 7 other P5 Ws which are SIGNIFICANTLY harder than 8 AAC Ws.

Can only imagine the board meltdown if Dino punted like Kirby did there. Down 14 with 6 minutes to go! He quit on the team!!! He needs a coach to manage this stuff!!!
To be fair he's already in the playoff.

I think Michigan goes to 1 if Georgia loses.
It’s 1. Michigan vs. 4. Georgia, 2. Alabama vs. 3. Cincinnati.
Alabama 1, Michigan 2 (assuming they win), Georgia 3 and Cinci 4. They don't want a UGA/Bama rematch at 2/3 and there is no way in hell Cinci is anything other than a 4 seed. Mich could drop to 3 if they win very ugly.

Come on:

at #5 Notre Dame and maybe top 25 Houston (I bet they drop out) isn't better than at #20 Clemson, #22 Arkansas, #23 Kentucky, plus 7 other P5 Ws which are SIGNIFICANTLY harder than 8 AAC Ws.
I put Georgia below Cincinnati because I put Michigan over Alabama.
I will phrase it another way because I am not watching CFB much this year.

Assuming Michigan loses
1) Do you think Baylor will be an easy call for the committee with little debate?

2) Or do you think this will be one that we can see the committee going either way such that tuning it will be exciting and there will be a poop storm afterwards regardless of who gets picked?
if Michigan loses I think Baylor would get in over Notre Dame.

Notre Dame’s resume sucks.
They lost their hardest game at home.
They beat nobody ranked in the CFB except Wisconsin.
They don’t want to play a conference title game you don’t get the benefit of the doubt.

Funny thing is Notre Dame is the only CFB playoff team to ever lose a conference title game and get into the playoffs.
Georgia will become the second.

Georgia is playing their second best QB.
Daniels >>> Bennett.

Georgia didn’t play many good offenses this year. Tennessee showed you could move the ball on them. Alabama has an elite offense.

Bennett will be why Georgia can’t play from behind.
Absolutely inexplicable that Kirby doesn’t know who his best QB is. You have to have a really good QB to win a title in 2021 and Bennett has such a low ceiling

They don’t want to play a conference title game you don’t get the benefit of the doubt.

Funny thing is Notre Dame is the only CFB playoff team to ever lose a conference title game and get into the playoffs.
I'd love to see it but I don't see a 2 loss Baylor team getting in.

Had Okie State won you put Cincy or UGA at 4? IMO it is UGA all the way and Cincy is left out at #5. So why would I not move them both up to 3 and 4?

You don't get many chances to bet on Bama as an underdog.
Yup. I laid some coin on the Bama ML. First time they were a dog in SIX YEARS. One of the craziest stats I’ve ever come across

Bama’s offensive line by far best game of the year.

I expected it after the stinker last week. You knew this week would be different. Bama was the first bet I put in today.

Bama’s offensive line by far best game of the year.
If u watched Bama/Auburn and then watched Bama today you'd think you were living in the twilight zone. Complete sieve one week and then lights out the next. Night and Day.

Having married into lsu and living in atlanta, this one was interesting. I don’t like bama one bit but I’m so so so happy the insufferable uga fans got smacked in the mouth. Between the Braves and bulldogs, it’s been awful listening to the preening.

Alabama-1, if Michigan wins-2, Georgia-3, Cincinnati-
If u watched Bama/Auburn and then watched Bama today you'd think you were living in the twilight zone. Complete sieve one week and then lights out the next. Night and Day.
Alabama knew they had to win; Georgia knew they didn’t.

I expected it after the stinker last week. You knew this week would be different. Bama was the first bet I put in today.
Not me. I decided to piss into the wind. Have been watching that Bama line stink out the joint in the last few weeks while their defense has not been up to Tide standards either. If Kirby couldn't beat Nick today then he'll never beat him. lol

I think Georgia vs. Notre Dame should be discussed honestly.
The more you look at Georgia’s schedule.
They beat Arkansas and Clemson. The SEC East doesn’t have another ranked team.
It’s not the West.

If people want Notre Dame in if Michigan loses why not discuss Notre Dame vs. Georgia.

Georgia has the 49th strength of schedule and is 12-1.

Notre Dame has the 24th strength of schedule and is 11-1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom