Georgia-Oklahoma | Syracusefan.com

Georgia-Oklahoma

Uga needs to slow it down, not going to win a shootout against OU.

Oklahoma offense is insane.
Oklahoma defense is just pathetic.

Clemson-Alabama is the NC game again IMO.

Baker will put up points against Clemson/Alabama too. Oklahoma might have the best offense ever. All their guys are threats and he can sling it.

Mayfield is fun to watch.

I was surprised UGA’s offense responded as well as they have.

This is shaping up to be a good barn burner

OU’s RBs are outstanding. Their size, speed and versatility in the passing game is impressive.

This Oklahoma offense is what I dream about ours looking like some day. So many weapons and speed and their offensive line is huge and athletic. We'll never be able to recreate all of their players (especially in the trenches) but the system and tempo are more realistic with the infusion of athletes we've been going after.

I was just checking out Kirby Smarts Wikipedia page... he is only 42 years old? For some reason he looks 52 to me.

A fair share of trickeration in the Oklahoma offense.

I hope Dino just saved that play for next year. (Where Mayfield caught the pass in the end zone)

Last edited:
Love that nonsensical coach-speak from Kirby Smart there. They're getting run over and he's talking about tackling and making them one dimensional. It's not nerves that didn't allow you to stop Oklahoma it's their system. Just be honest and say they have Baker Mayfield and we don't.

Call me crazy, but I think OU is going to compete pretty well in the title game.
OU is going to compete but Clemson-Alabama defenses are better.

Oklahoma’s offense is insanely good but their D isn’t good.

OU is going to compete but Clemson-Alabama defenses are better.

Oklahoma’s offense is insanely good but their D isn’t good.

Agreed on OUs offense, which is why Bama/Clemson isn't the title game. OU could definitely win this whole thing with an average defensive effort.

Agreed on OUs offense, which is why Bama/Clemson isn't the title game. OU could definitely win this whole thing with an average defensive effort.
Bama/Clemson will get stops.
Oklahoma offense will not light them up like they are Georgia.

Oklahoma will compete but the second game IMO is the NC game.

Oklahoma’s run game design isn’t any different from ours. Everything is between the tackles. They just have better lineman and running backs.

Bama/Clemson will get stops.
Oklahoma offense will not light them up like they are Georgia.

Oklahoma will compete but the second game IMO is the NC game.

I think Clemson is going to win, but I’m not particularly confident Bama could score enough to keep up with Oklahoma if that was the matchup. If they make Hurts Throw they have a chance.

The speed of Georgia players is ridlicious.
Oklahoma scheme offensively is just so crisp it can still make plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom