Get It Here First (Tulane Tailgate Info) | Syracusefan.com

Get It Here First (Tulane Tailgate Info)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Something similiar to this should be going out via SU Email Blast soon...but if you want to buy your packages now I suggest calling today or tomorrow to the Carrier DOme Box Office. I already bought my two tailgate packages. If money is tight you can go ala carte but if it is pouring rain...you might be on the outside looking in. Seating indoors for 130 and total capacity is 225. The outdoor courtyard is huge and I expect many fans to be there (assuming decent weather). Trust me if the weather is good I'll be spending most of my time in the Courtyard. BTW, I expect to do a little bit of a preparty get together a block away at Walk-Ons at Noon till 3pm.

Official Syracuse vs. Tulane Tailgate
Where: Allegro’s Bistro http://www.allegrobistro.com/
1100 Poydras Street
Ground Floor - Energy Centre Building
New Orleans, LA 70163
(504) 582-2350

You can enter from the main entrance of the Energy Centre
which is at the corner of Poydras Street and Loyola Avenue,
or you can enter from our Lafayette St. Entrance (Back Side).

When: 3-7 pm (Buffet Served from 3:30-6:30pm)

Don’t miss out on all the fun in New Orleans for the Cuse Reunion in NOLA. Allegro’s Bistro is conveniently located two blocks south of the Superdome. Syracuse alumni and friends will be treated with a sumptuous New Orleans Style Buffet. Ala Carte menu items and bar drinks will be available for purchase out on the huge courtyard (weather permitting). Hurry and buy your Tailgate Buffet through the Carrier Dome Box Office. Indoor seating is limited and will not last.
Hundreds of Cuse fans are expected from around the nation to converge here pregame. Additional details are being worked for two Syracuse radio remotes along with special appearances during the event.

Call 1-888-Dometix (1-888-366-3849) press 0 and ask for the $35 per person "Tulane Tailgate Package". Children (12 and Under) Buffets will be $15.
Buffet includes:
Italian Sausage and Peppers, Fried Catfish with Corn Mach Choux, Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya, Spicy Crawfish and Tasso Pasta, Vegetable and Potato Medley, Caesar Salad with Homemade Garlic Croutons, and New Orleans Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce
The $35 price includes two alcohol drinks, tax and gratuity.
Additionally, drink specials have been specially arranged for those indoors as well as outdoors in the Courtyard.

I've got mine. I appreciate all the hard work you have put into this Mark.

We got ours as well. +1 on appreciation for your work on this.

BTW, the two drinks you get will be done with coupons. So if you don't drink give them to someone else and have them buy you a nonalcoholic drink of your choice.

3 more. I suspect this will sell out quickly once word spreads.

Purchased 4, but we haven't received any confirmation email from the Dome box office... should I be worried?

do we get tickets or email confirmation that we need to bring to the restaurant?

I wouldn't worry...the Carrier Dome Box Office Manager will be down there with us...he is helping me with the setup. Basically you will be on a list and check in and get wristbands and drink coupons

I called the Box Office back because they said they would be sending an e-mail but I never received it. She told me they haven't gone out yet (actually she told me "I never said when the e-mail was being sent") but they were writing and proofing it. So you should receive something via e-mail eventually.

They told me that there would be a email confirmation, but nothing would be mailed out and that we will be on a list at the site. I haven't gotten the email yet either.

Mark,

Is that the full menu for the buffet, or will there be other food as well?? For me it sounds great, my wife is a little less adventerous when it comes to food, so thats why i am asking.

Mark,

Is that the full menu for the buffet, or will there be other food as well?? For me it sounds great, my wife is a little less adventerous when it comes to food, so thats why i am asking.
Assuming the weather is good they will be serving more traditional fare aka carte in the courtyard

Got my four this morning.

Evacuated from Ocean City, Maryland by Hurricane Irene, evacuated from my home near Binghamton, NY by Tropical Storm Lee. They never get that kind of weather in New Orleans, do they?

I just booked my crew of 15...can't wait, never been to New Orleans before.

They told me that there would be a email confirmation, but nothing would be mailed out and that we will be on a list at the site. I haven't gotten the email yet either.

Has anyone received an email or tickets yet?

I meet with SU Officials today. Approx 110 buffets have been sold already. Sellout is nearing. I expect another 60 or so to be sold. BTW, going by tix sales...we should see 1000 Cuse fans at the game.

Don't worry about emails and such...a list will be there.

Don't worry about emails and such...a list will be there.

When it comes to the Dome Box Office... I worry. It's over a week since we paid with no confirmation... I don't want to get to NO and find out they screwed up.

I haven't gotten a email confirmation either, but it's on my credit card statement already, so I'm either getting in, or the dome guy is going to pay me my $70 on the spot.