Get It Here First (Tulane Tailgate Info) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Get It Here First (Tulane Tailgate Info)

Just got 2 tiks. Box office lady said the confirmation email is not right away and will be sometime next week on game week.

Everybody else get charged this $7 handling fee? Not a huge deal, but what are they handling?

Not handling fee for me...just $70.00 even for tow tickets.

I received my email the day after I purchased the tickets.

I ordered 4 last week and I haven't heard anything. They said I would be put on a list. There is no tickets or anything else.

There are no tickets...my understanding is there will be a list. SU will have a rep there for any issues. I'll ask SU if they can easily send out emails again to everyone.

Ok here is the plan:

Friday Night: If you want to hit the French Quarter knock yourself out
I'll be at Walk-Ons watching the Friday night College game enjoying a few brews. If you want a quiet night talking college football, etc...come find me there. I should be there by 7:30pm. I'll wear a Cuse Hat and I'm 6'4" so pretty easy to spot.

Saturday: The official shindig starts at 3pm at Allegro. If you want to practice tailgating I suggest those interested to meet at Walk-Ons around noon. I have to pickup my son at the airport around 10:30am. I should be at Walk-Ons by Noon.

Only about 20 presolds to go...SU is stopping it at 150. You will have an opportunity to buy a buffet at the door. However, you might not be guaranteed a seat indoors. People will be encouraged to move outdoors to the courtyard party after eating to let others eat. Allegro Staff will be wearing Cuse Shirts and bling. Restaurant set up with SU colors.

SU is expecting approx 1000 Cuse fans at the game.

Tailgate Food and DJ will be set up out in the courtyard. Tailgate Food for purchase: Hamburgers, Jambalaya, Sausage, etc...plus beer and mixed drinks.

Expect SU to send out another email confirmation to everyone who prebought on Wednesday.

TK99 and 97.7 will be doing remote broadcasts there.

For those who prebought please enter on the LaFayette Street entrance. You will get wrist bands and drink coupons after checking in. http://www.allegrobistro.com/directions.html

Bottomline: if you didn't buy a buffet you are still encouraged to come...the outdoor courtyard will be a huge Cuse Party. Allegro is ready.

Also, if you don't have a Game ticket yet find me and I can probably hook you up.

Weather forecast is sounding decent so unless it rains Sat afternoon the courtyard should be a great place to tailgate...

Ok here is the plan:

Friday Night: If you want to hit the French Quarter knock yourself out
I'll be at Walk-Ons watching the Friday night College game enjoying a few brews. If you want a quiet night talking college football, etc...come find me there. I should be there by 7:30pm. I'll wear a Cuse Hat and I'm 6'4" so pretty easy to spot.

Saturday: The official shindig starts at 3pm at Allegro. If you want to practice tailgating I suggest those interested to meet at Walk-Ons around noon. I have to pickup my son at the airport around 10:30am. I should be at Walk-Ons by Noon.

If anybody's up for dinner Fri. night I know a great little local place in the Garden District. They serve a mean crawfish etouffe. Then on to Walk Ons for some beer and baseball/college football.

If anybody's up for dinner Fri. night I know a great little local place in the Garden District. They serve a mean crawfish etouffe. Then on to Walk Ons for some beer and baseball/college football.
I'll be getting in too late but for others the Garden District is a 10-15 min streetcar ride away from the French Quarter. An absolutely gorgeous area.

Update: DJ has been cancelled due to the two radio remote broadcasts.

Two of us are traveling tomorrow evening with another flying on Friday evening. We look forward to seeing all of you. It's a real treat.

We won't be getting in until around noon on Saturday. Didn't prepurchase the buffet, but will definitely be at the party before the game.

We haven't received an email either, but I think our name is just going to be on a list when we get there, with people around to resolve it if there's an issue. We have our credit card statement showing the purchase and will hope for the best.

Got an email from SU this afternoon. Like Mark said no big deal show up at the back door they will have your name on a list...

I have the list from SU...I'm leaving San Antonio in 5 mins. If you want to call me on the road I can tell you if your name is on the list. Shenexon I didn't see your name listed. Did you buy under your name?

BTW, we presold 144.