Get ready | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Get ready

Give the choice, I’d take excellence with humility.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

The unfortunate reality is that talent does not guarantee anything. Thinking we can walk our way to 9-3 every year with just talent is very foolish imo
Easy cowboy, it’s ok to enjoy having what looks like two of the best recruiters in all of college football at Syracuse for a little bit, anybody with 1/2 a brain knows it may not result in a bunch of wins but maybe just think about what could be for a minute. My god. We aren’t talking about Chris white and nick Monroe types here

Easy cowboy, it’s ok to enjoy having what looks like two of the best recruiters in all of college football at Syracuse for a little bit, anybody with 1/2 a brain knows it may not result in a bunch of wins but maybe just think about what could be for a minute. My god. We aren’t talking about Chris white and nick Monroe types here
Honestly, I think there are some people who are not happy unless they are unhappy.

Thanks, I don't need your advice on anything. I was responding to a specific post that seemed to indicate we could walk into 9-3 every year

I didn’t say we’d “walk” to 9-3. I’m saying that the talent will produce more wins on its own than the inexperienced coach will cost us wins. But when it does cost us, the talent will at least keep us in games and make them fun to watch.

Poaching a dude that A&M WANTS BACK is the most serious thing this football program has done in my lifetime. If this happens I am buying a countdown clock to the first game and hanging it in my living room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom