Give us your top 5 realistic next HC | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Give us your top 5 realistic next HC

Yeah I’m starting to come around on golden. Or somebody outside the box like Dan pitcher form the. bengals. I think golden could at least hit the portal with some success with guys they recruited at ND.
And he’s a name that still carries weight in NE circles, he’s turned around a dreg NE program at Temple, and he has NFL experience as well as ND recently. I could get on board with him.

And he’s a name that still carries weight in NE circles, he’s turned around a dreg NE program at Temple, and he has NFL experience as well as ND recently. I could get on board with him.
He probably wants another shot as a HC as well and he never left the game either, which I like was willing to take much smaller roles after Miami to keep coaching as opposed to just taking time off

He probably wants another shot as a HC as well and he never left the game either, which I like was willing to take much smaller roles after Miami to keep coaching as opposed to just taking time off
Yeah, he’s kind of like a reclamation project like Ed Orgeron without the baggage.

And that’s potentially a good choice to add to a staff, especially if the head coach we hire doesn’t have recruiting roots in Maine, NH, and Vermont like people are looking for. But you make him recruiting coordinator and assistant HC.

Are you high? Recruiting in Maine, NH and VT? Who cares?

I know this might be a pipe dream but I think we could land Dino Babers and his wild cat offense!

I know this might be a pipe dream but I think we could land Dino Babers and his wild cat offense!
You may be on to something here. I figure we throw him $6m a year over 10 years guaranteed, that would be a steal because he’ll be in demand and we know we need to overspend on a limited HC because that’s all Syracuse can ever hope to have.

Add the name Jamey Chadwell to the list of candidates the SU Administration brain trust should consider if it elects to terminate Babers at the end of this season.

Coach Chadwell I’d the head coach at Liberty University.

Liberty is 9 wins and 0 losses this season.

Coach Chadwell is now a spectacular 40 wins and just 4 losses over the past 4 seasons.…. Pretty- Pretty Good!

————
Realistic candidates worthy of consideration if SU head coaching position if it becomes available:
- Jamey Chadwell Liberty
- Mike Hart UMichigan
- Tom Herman FAU
- Mark DeLeon UKansas

Add the name Jamey Chadwell to the list of candidates the SU Administration brain trust should consider if it elects to terminate Babers at the end of this season.

Coach Chadwell is now a spectacular 40 wins and just 4 losses over the past 4 seasons.…. Pretty- Pretty Good!

————
Realistic candidates worthy of consideration if SU head coaching position if it becomes available:
- Jamey Chadwell Liberty
- Mike Hart UMichigan
- Tom Herman FAU
- Mark DeLeon UKansas
Al Golden is realistic and seems like he’s definitely on the list so might as well add him too.

————
- Jamey Chadwell Liberty
- Mike Hart UMichigan
- Tom Herman FAU
- Mark DeLeon UKansas
Liberty probably pays more

I looked: he makes $4 million per

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV
He will be the S& C coach

Hear me out…

1. J
2. I
3. M
4. B
5. O
I’m with ya, call him today while he is probably a little off and wants to show the world he still can coach.What better way to show that than taking a crappy northeast has been football program and turning them into a contender?
Probably all just wishful thinking but it couldn’t hurt to ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom