Go Big Blue! | Syracusefan.com

Go Big Blue!

I think the rain is going to help us.

I think the rain is going to help us.

I think so too. Not sure how pundits keep saying it will help the home team more. It does rain in NY (Jersey actually).
Gotta make Smith beat them today. If he throws for 300 and 3 td's, god bless him.

All In!!! Go Blue!

Got my Strahan SB XLII jersey and SB XLII Champions hat (the one they wore on the field after the game) on. Everything the same as the last two weeks. No way we can lose! ;)

Edit: Oops. Forgot to mention the handmade Giants belt. My mother-in-law really understands me. :)

I think so too. Not sure how pundits keep saying it will help the home team more. It does rain in NY (Jersey actually).
Gotta make Smith beat them today. If he throws for 300 and 3 td's, god bless him.
Gore scares me today, so I agree that we have to make Smith beat us.

They have shut gore down the past two games they have played against them. I think we will make it three in a row.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

They have shut gore down the past two games they have played against them. I think we will make it three in a row.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Yeah, but he only had about 6 carries in the game earlier this year before leaving with an injury. I just hope the Giants can run the ball on a muddy surface today, at least enough to set up the pass and keep the Niners honest.

I guess its pouring right now in SF and the tarp is off the field. It is going to be a mudbowl by halftime.

I guess its pouring right now in SF and the tarp is off the field. It is going to be a mudbowl by halftime.
Yup - gotta be able to run the ball at least a little today.

I don't care who the Pat's play. :p

Actually that's a lie, I want perfect popper payback so Go Jints.

I don't care who the Pat's play. :p

Actually that's a lie, I want perfect popper payback so Go Jints.
They may be playing no one if they don't get their act together today.;)

Although, I will be stunned if they lose to the Ravens.

A source tells Profootballtalk.com 49ers WR/KR Ted Ginn (knee, questionable) is unlikely to be active for the NFC Championship Game.

He was back in there. Shocked. I thought he really hurt himself when it first happened.

I am getting WAY ahead of myself, but I would love to see the Pats again if we win today. Eli/Nicks/Cruz/Bradshaw vs. this Patriot defense? I'll take my chances with that.

49ers declared WR Ted Ginn, OG Daniel Kilgore, DT Ian Williams, OT Mike Person, FB Moran Norris, QB Scott Tolzien, and CB Shawntae Spencer inactive for Sunday's NFC Championship Game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom