go get them alex | Syracusefan.com

go get them alex

igor

2nd String
never have been a fan, but this espn onslaught and the making it up as he goes commissioner, must be checked. the old geeser that can't get a replay system can't supersede his power.

my son's, middle child is named alex, I am with igor, take them for the criminals they are alex, its a disgrace!

my son's, middle child is named alex, I am with igor, take them for the criminals they are alex, its a disgrace!
the disgrace is alex. He not only was a user and cheater, he tried to cover up his crime with threats and payoffs. Igor, you must have been a great educator. Break the rules. Fine as long as I root for the team you play for. Lie about it. Once again, as long as I root for the team, lie all you want. Yep, some educator.

The only real crime here is that the appeal won't be heard until after the season. If this were about doing what is right, this guy would have his appeal tomorrow and be told that 211 games isn't nearly enough and that he is done permanently, his records erased, and he will not pass go and will not collect his 100 million dollars. Then again, if it hurts the Yanks, I'm for it, so go ahead and give him his money.

never have been a fan, but this espn onslaught and the making it up as he goes commissioner, must be checked. the old geeser that can't get a replay system can't supersede his power.

ESPN onslaught is WELL deserved. This dude's been using steroids while going around telling kids not to use steroids for that foundation based off of the teenager that killed himself eventually because of steroid use. F A-Hole and the horse he rode in on.

I say his $100 million should be giving to charity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom