Gonzaga and Virginia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga and Virginia

They exist for sure, for Christmas last year I got the top ten Cowboys games on dvd. all are the original broadcast.
That's pretty cool. I wish there were one where you could tailor it to your own top 10. Ideally, ordering your own games should be as easy as putting together a playlist.

Ugh, no luck finding the complete games on youtube. In this day and age it shouldn't be so freaking hard to hunt something like this down, incredibly frustrating. I must have rewatched and relived the end of both those games a dozen times; and would have continued to do so.
For the past 3 years or so my game recording routine has involved downloading games from the DVR to a computer via a component video (3 cables, YPbPr) link & then editing out the commercials & saving as mp4 files optimized for viewing on a computer (854 x 48 pixels). A complete basketball game can be saved as a single file of about 4 MB in size.
I have both these game - I can send you a 1 minute sample so that you can judge the quality, etc. PM me your e-mail address if you're interested.

Sounds like a great business idea where you can sell DVDs of old games to fans. Who would own the rights, the networks that broadcasted them?
CBS Store has DVDs of the '87, '96 & '03 championship games for sale. A couple years back I bought the '96 game vs Georgia on this site but I don't see it anymore.

For the past 3 years or so my game recording routine has involved downloading games from the DVR to a computer via a component video (3 cables, YPbPr) link & then editing out the commercials & saving as mp4 files optimized for viewing on a computer (854 x 48 pixels). A complete basketball game can be saved as a single file of about 4 MB in size.
I have both these game - I can send you a 1 minute sample so that you can judge the quality, etc. PM me your e-mail address if you're interested.

Yep, it's a complete labor of love. Once you start and your collection grows, it's hard to stop. I just checked and counted 493 games. Almost all are recorded in real time, and for the last 7 years in XP mode. I finalize the first disc at halftime, rip it to my HD and edit out the commercials via VideoRedo, watch the 2nd half and repeat. Wait an hour or two for the high quality photographs to come out (which will serve as my menu page), find a photo that captures the essence of the game, burn it to a DVD+R DL disc and catalog it in excel. Not sure how much longer I can go on.

Had them on the DVR since March. Somehow the wife erased it (though she's not admitting it )those games would have stayed on there forever if I had my way. What's the word on getting them on dvd, gotta be somebody to take my money. I realize YouTube is an likely option but I'd like a hard copy.
I have them on my DVR. I watched the Mali stretch of the UVA game before work yesterday. Never gets old.

Looks like I might have it taken care of, I knew the board would come through. Go Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom