Gonzaga game thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga game thread

I'll be honest, I've felt like this kid is a star for a while.

MCW was nothing as a fresh, then blew up. Ennis obviously came from nowhere.

If this team is as good as it looks like it could be next year, he's got a chance to get drafted. Kids a player.
He was offered by Kansas and many other powers for a reason. We're lucky to have him.

he actually hit some big shots in the 2nd half vs. MTSU --- Mali will get his. It will c ome down to our D

Yeah, you can usually tell when Mali's shot is off. It's looked okay thus far - only one has dropped, but maybe a bunch more will go in the second half.

I'll be honest, I've felt like this kid is a star for a while.

MCW was nothing as a fresh, then blew up. Ennis obviously came from nowhere.

If this team is as good as it looks like it could be next year, he's got a chance to get drafted. Kids a player.

He gets a shot and he's deadly. He's a true point guard. Love the way he plays. Can't wait to see him as his confidence grows, and JB's confidence in him grows.

He gets a shot and he's deadly. He's a true point guard. Love the way he plays. Can't wait to see him as his confidence grows, and JB's confidence in him grows.

At this point, no one can legitimately argue that Howard shouldn't have been starting in November. Not only is he skilled, but he fills a role that nobody else does.

Eh, it's not a stupid shot.

Honestly, you have a timeout to burn, you don't want that, call a timeout to chat with your PG that's never finished a half this year.

Otherwise, put it in G's hands - or you live with that. Under 10 seconds, the ball handler is going to look for the cutter, if he's not there, and the jumper is open, you're going to take it with the cutter hitting the boards and Roberson underneath. It's not like he can pull it out and reset.

G should have come out and taken the ball IMO.

A wide open 12 footer. I love how that is a stupid shot.

Pleased that it's headed for a low-ish scoring game.
Pleased that none of our guys have more than 1 foul.
Pleased that we're within one possession with both Mal/Lydon doing next to nothing.
Pleased that Wiltjer has 2 fouls.

we shall see

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom