Good Luck Dino! | Syracusefan.com

Good Luck Dino!

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
Let the recruiting force be with us tomorrow everybody.
Coach Mac Beats PSU.jpg

Go get em!!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    179.5 KB · Views: 97
I just want to take a moment to tell everyone how excited I am to be absolutely, utterly and completely unproductive at work tomorrow morning!!! Nothing like NLI Day!

Of course they'll be a couple kids who have trouble faxing, make late decisions/do it in the afternoon, but, I'm going to say 18 are in prior to 11 AM. Over/Under?

I just want to take a moment to tell everyone how excited I am to be absolutely, utterly and completely unproductive at work tomorrow morning!!! Nothing like NLI Day!

Of course they'll be a couple kids who have trouble faxing, make late decisions/do it in the afternoon, but, I'm going to say 18 are in prior to 11 AM. Over/Under?

over

Dino and this staff will need less luck than our last three coaches. They are pros and what they have accomplished in a very short period of time is impressive. If we give this group time they are going to light it up. Great hire maybe the best of any team in college football that had an opening given our position going into the process.

Hopefully the letters come early and ofren. Big day. First layer of the nee foundarion being built!

14 players signed before 8:15 am.

And the HCDB twitter feed updates are nice too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom