Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

Buffalo really messed up with not consulting with Lynn.
From what I am reading Kim Pegula has a LOT OF POWER inside that organization.

I don't think that's really surprising to anyone. I mean, she is Co-Owner of the team and President & CEO of Pegula Sports & Entertainment. I'd think she may have just a bit of input on decisions within the organization.

I don't think that's really surprising to anyone. I mean, she is Co-Owner of the team and President & CEO of Pegula Sports & Entertainment. I'd think she may have just a bit of input on decisions within the organization.

Exactly, she probably has the most power.

Lynn is out there saying that he wasn't in the room when the decision to start manuel was made.

run from buffalo, Lynn...RUN...
Eh... this is no news at all. I think the Bills will gamble and let Tyrod try the FA market and give him an offer based on the going rate. If he got hurt next week they wouldn't be able to do that.

That's a great take. Just one thing... who tf is Jim Trotter? Never heard of him before and I've been following football my whole life. Never seen this guy comment on the Bills before. I'd take your opinion over his.
th

Tyrod's the guy? Great, he doesn't risk injury in a meaningless game and playing EJ means we have a better chance to lose and get a better pick.

Tyrod's not the guy? Great, he doesn't blow his knee in a meaningless game and cost the Bills a . . . . load of money while not being able to play.

Win-win

Anthony Lynn has zero say in that decision! ZERO.

Media has no clue what they're talking about, as usual.
Best that he wasn't in the room as he may have advocated playing Tyrod and been overruled to his face.

Wouldn't mind getting Marv in the front office. Hard to believe hes 91

Marv Levy was at that the Cubs last World Series game in 1945 coming back from WWII. There is no chance in heck he is going to be the next Bills HC.
He already was your GM in the mid 2000s and was the guy who hired Dick Jauron.

Marv Levy was at that the Cubs last World Series game in 1945 coming back from WWII. There is no chance in heck he is going to be the next Bills HC.
He already was your GM in the mid 2000s and was the guy who hired Dick Jauron.

Im sure he was just being a good sport in answering the question. Obviously there not offering the jib to a 91 year old who hasnt coached in 2 decades

Lot of chatter that Lynn will bring Gus Bradley aboard as his DC air if gets a HC job, per ESPN. I have to imagine as long as today isn't an epic disaster that he will be the HC at Buffalo. Bradley would be a great hire as DC. Keep some continuity on offense

Lot of chatter that Lynn will bring Gus Bradley aboard as his DC air if gets a HC job, per ESPN. I have to imagine as long as today isn't an epic disaster that he will be the HC at Buffalo. Bradley would be a great hire as DC. Keep some continuity on offense
Would love this.

Bills to pick 10th in draft. Personally I think the draft order should be based on length of time between playoff appearances.
Would the Pats forfeit their first round pick every year then?

Bills GM Doug Whaley asked if he had input into Rex Ryan's firing. Answers "no", then looks at reporter and says it again -- "No."

Kim Pegula is the power within the Bills organization.

Bills GM Doug Whaley asked if he had input into Rex Ryan's firing. Answers "no", then looks at reporter and says it again -- "No."

Kim Pegula is the power within the Bills organization.

Yes, the owner

I think he pegulas will do what it takes to win in Buffalo come hell or high water but they have a lot of irons in the fire. Say what you want about Whaley but that press conference was brutal as he tried to be a company man, just like they put Lynn in a tough spot a week ago, it still seems that Whaley has his hands tied with regard to hiring, until now. Why hire puppets? I don't get it.

Bills fans, what's the appeal behind Anthony Lynn. I don't really get it.

Allegedly commands more respect (than Rex). More of a disciplinarian (than Rex) Play calling improved over the hideous Greg Roman.

Allegedly commands more respect (than Rex). More of a disciplinarian (than Rex) Play calling improved over the hideous Greg Roman.

I guess I'd be ok with Lynn. Not blown away, but at this point there's no coach in the world that would give me confidence that they'd be able to turn this franchise into a winner again, so I'm not gonna get up or down about anyone they hire (note that I was 110% against hiring Rex from the get-go).

I guess I'd be ok with Lynn. Not blown away, but at this point there's no coach in the world that would give me confidence that they'd be able to turn this franchise into a winner again, so I'm not gonna get up or down about anyone they hire (note that I was 110% against hiring Rex from the get-go).
I think the Bills organization is just spinning it's wheels on head coaches until it gets a franchise quarterback.

This sums up my thoughts exactly. I don't have a strong preference one way or another who to hire but I wanted Rex gone.

Given the rumors that the Bills have already decided to move on from Tyrod, I kinda wonder if that means that Lynn isn't going to be the head coach despite the "virtual lock" rumor going around. Seems pretty bizarre that Buffalo would strive for keeping offensive continuity by promoting the OC but then get rid of his QB and start over from square one.

Supposedly he just has the personality that teams look for in a coach/helped lead a very good offense this year despite having awful WRs and a pretty good, but flawed QB.