Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

You have a dual threat qb and your running EJ Manuel on the most obvious qb sneak of all time and then that ludicrous had off to mccoy. Idiotic.

Thank goodness they built in those provisions on Taylor's contract. Dude looks more like a backup than franchise.

I officially want this staff gone and I loved the Rex hire.

About ready for Taylor to follow him as well.

Let alone the fact that it was so obvious what Manuel was doing. Geesh
The QB sneak should've been on 3rd and short when EJ was already in the game. Instead they bring in Taylor who throws a pick. This isn't that hard.

I can't decide who I hate more right now. Rex Ryan or Joe Girardi.

Both have ruined my Thursday.

Well maybe we can finally get a decent coach now. Ryan clearly done

He's got no mid range game. Mid range is the bread and butter of NFL offenses. Let him throw deep and let him run cuz that's what he's able to do.

And What kind of scheme is this defense in all night!?

Clearly the corners can't handle it. ...CLEARLY

The Bills issues run deeper than Rex.

But he's an obvious place to start.

Can't get a snap off before 2 minute warning when down 2 scores.

Hilarious.

Send out the clowns.

You can have Jason Garrett if you would like.

LOL trust me we feel your pain. One step forward three steps back with this franchise. Going to have to re-start again this offseason with a whole new staff again. The only good news is the team is full of young guys under control for multiple years. Assuming Ragland and Shaq can return from injuries Bills and another high draft pick we could finally have a shot under a new coach to actually sniff the playoffs after 17 years of futility.

Spending money and draft picks on players we don't use is somewhat of an issue as well.

Watkins and Clay - Dual threat decoys

Clay signing has been a disaster. Watkins is very productive when healthy and when the Bills actually target him. Roman's offensive scheme or whatever that mess is doesn't utilize him nearly enough. He can't get fired fast enough.

Clay signing has been a disaster. Watkins is very productive when healthy and when the Bills actually target him. Roman's offensive scheme or whatever that mess is doesn't utilize him nearly enough. He can't get fired fast enough.
The two combined for 7 catches for 47 yards. The Jets' receivers on the other hand were, you know, men.

Last edited:
The two combined for 7 catches for 47 yards. The Jets' receivers on the other hand were men.

The Jets are also using 3 average to above average NFL receivers. The bills basically have a hobble Watkins. Robert Woods has been MIA all year and the third spot is between cast off Greg Salas and Marquise Goodwin. Not exactly a top WR core.

The Jets are also using 3 average to above average NFL receivers. The bills basically have a hobble Watkins. Robert Woods has been MIA all year and the third spot is between cast off Greg Salas and Marquise Goodwin. Not exactly a top WR core.

Kinda an understatement... Enunwa is coming on for sure, but marshall is an elite receiver and decker is the most underrated offensive player in the league.

I wasn't excited about the Clay signing at the time. 5 years 38 million for someone who is at best a slightly above average tight end? And I totally agree about Roman. Do other teams have this much trouble using their best WR? I don't watch every team but it sure doesn't seem like it.

This isn't second guessing because I didn't like hiring Rex at the time either but I'm tired of his act. I'm someone who doesn't like big talkers anyway, but if you're going to be one, at least be able to back it up occasionally.

At least Goodwin managed to run 84 yards last night without getting hurt so that's something at least. Very frustrated to say the least. And it's only week 2!