Gottlieb didn't throw us under the bus!... | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb didn't throw us under the bus!...

Who is the dude to the left of Lappas and Parrish? Parrish and that dude are dunces.

At the open practice, I found myself a few feet away from Parrish and it was exactly like I expected. I had a chance to observe him for a little while. If you had an image of the consummate Napolean Complex type: man he fits it perfectly.

Gottlieb basically said UNC can't expect to walk in and win. He thinks that if they fall in love with the three...could fall into our hands.

what he's doing to date isn't working out very well. so dougie gottlieb is playing the OPPOSITE COSTANZA CARD to try and make us fail...

"Waitress at Monk's Restaurant: Tuna on toast, cole slaw, cup of coffee.
George Costanza: Yeah. No, no, no, wait a minute. I always have tuna on toast. Nothing's ever worked out for me with tuna on toast. I want the complete opposite of tuna on toast. Chicken salad on rye, untoasted, with a side of potato salad and a cup of tea."

I don't know cause he got on his dip rant during this Senior All-Star game on CBS that SU didn't even belong in the tourney and brought up the St. John's game again. Dude needs to get a life.

I don't know cause he got on his dip. . . . rant during this Senior All-Star game on CBS that SU didn't even belong in the tourney and brought up the St. John's game again. Dude needs to get a life.

I just don't get these rants - there is nothing really to back it up. It seems like leftover arguments from UCLA last year, and they're just regurgitating their anger about that. UCLA beat absolutely nobody last year though.

I mean, if you want to argue that under the criteria you think the NCAA SHOULD use, SU didn't deserve to be in, fine. But arguing that SU shouldn't have been in, without mentioning the victories, the losses for all the mid-majors that were worse than St. Johns, well, you're just saying stuff to say it. Under about every criteria outside of "Syracuse isn't a mid-major" we should be in, and are in. :) It's just nonsense.

We proved we should be in by beating good teams, both during the season and especially in the tournament. A team that doesn't deserve to be in the tournament doesn't make the FINAL FOUR. Ever.
Nothing else to say.
That is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom