Gottliebs at it again | Syracusefan.com

Gottliebs at it again

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE

Owns B-Reese
When talking about South Florida's potential bout making the tourney with potential 10 be wins. Said thier not in the tournament beacause of no quality big east wins. I couldnt care less bout that

however, says that changes if they go on the road and beat Us
yet doesnt mention that they also go on the road to play LVILLE also would be a great be road win.
Just mentions us

and fyi, no some ppl are respectfull of USF and say dont overlook them. I honestly not worried bout them at all. Were playing them in our house and were just to good anyway. So dont worry bout them.

That's a bit of stretch as being disrespectful, you guys need to stop helping Dougie out. Getting mad at every little thing he says, that's why he has a job though he is actually pretty solid anyway.

I'm not sure I'm totally offended the way you explained that - seems that he said that beating us would be a great road win but beating Louisville obviously wouldn't strike Dougie as a great win. I don't like Dougie at all, but this seems like a bit of a stretch to me. Just imho.

1. SU is the #2 team in the nation (possibly #1 overall if the brackets were released today).

2. SU is the top team in the BE.

3. SU is USF's next opponent.

4. A win for USF over SU would mean a lot more than a win over UL.

5. Lighten up, will ya?

When talking about South Florida's potential bout making the tourney with potential 10 be wins. Said thier not in the tournament beacause of no quality big east wins. I couldnt care less bout that

yet doesnt mention that they also go on the road to play LVILLE also would be a great be road win.
Just mentions us

and fyi, no some ppl are respectfull of USF and say dont overlook them. I honestly not worried bout them at all. Were playing them in our house and were just to good anyway. So dont worry bout them.

what is this, I don't even...

What he says can only bother you decide to let it bother you. The only thing anyone really needs to know about Syracuse Basketball is they are 27-1.

Don't bother trying to get it. It makes no sense. Dougie was actually being complimentary to us by putting more value on a South Florida win against us. That was lost on the original poster.

Plus after all the hand wringing, he did mention UL as a big win they could possibly get.

Seriously, dude Gottlieb was not being disrespectful and was 100% right about USF they have beaten nobody and need to get to 12 BE wins and make it to Friday nite in the BET to feel like they are in.

Just mentions us

Doug has to be paying these trolls to post this nonsense. The guy has no bearing on anything. Nothing. Why try and debate his opinions ad nauseum?

Im happy...27-1, who cares what he says of anyone else for that matter...

The thing is, I saw that. And Doug did mention the Ville as well.

Just admit nothing Gottlieb could say would make you happy. He is a dbag, but for the most part his analysis is right and he likes to tweak certain schools he calls a spade a spade and when we win he is complementary of our program. He is just a douche, but the posts of him here are ridiculous just let the douche make his opinions Jay Bilas and Bob Knight say NOTHING BUT GOOD things about us and you don't complain about that.

I remember this one time during a Kentucky/Vanderbilt halftime show, Gottlieb talked about how good Kentucky was...with no mention of Syracuse.

He was CLEARLY trying to disrespect Syracuse University, our fathers, our fathers fathers and Jim Boeheim's children. So blatant.

I admit im to worried bout gottlieb says okay. i shouldnt care but i do i just dont like the guy. And when you root for a team all your life and are passionate bout that team you do take anything possibly as desrespect towards that team as disrespect towards you. Okay i admit it i likely reading to much into it.

and fyi, i like guys like bilas, and knight and tim welch guys in the media who are homers for us i dont know why i like it

I occasionally am guilty of posting a Gottlieb thread :(. This wouldn't be one of them.

I have no problem with Gottlieb - he's critical of us, but its not like we are a team without any questions and they are usually criticisms with some basis He can be accused of tending to be more negative then positive for most teams.

The one ESPN analyst that annoys the hell out of me is Jimmy Dykes. He ball licks Kentucky repeatedly.

You guys, I heard Dougie says he loves his children but NO MENTION OF US. What?!

Oh man, this jerk really has it out for us. I just saw on Twitter tonight he said Kentucky fans should fear Cuse. Clearly he has an agenda against us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom