Grant gone according to inside source. | Syracusefan.com

Grant gone according to inside source.

seemingly a nice kid...I would hate to see him jump to the league and not develop properly and be playing in east B.F.E. in 3 years becuase he didnt heed all the reccomendations to stay in school and work on his game. And I am not looking at this from a loss to next year's team perspective, in the long run its about the kids and wanting them to succeed.

GoCuse14 said:
seemingly a nice kid...I would hate to see him jump to the league and not develop properly and be playing in east B.F.E. in 3 years becuase he didnt heed all the reccomendations to stay in school and work on his game. And I am not looking at this from a loss to next year's team perspective, in the long run its about the kids and wanting them to succeed.

Agree. Ennis is almost ready. Grant isn't close.

if he follows through with it we probably won't see anything until mid next week

do you think he would have a source anymore if he revealed it?

i saw this posted on tos as well
At this point we don't even know who tweeted it...that would qualify as a source, no?

If Grant goes we aren't competing for a NC so all I would expect is to make the tournament. Which is a reasonable goal. Grant is a jump shot away from being a Tayshaun Prince in the NBA. He has those long arms and athletic ability to be a lock down defender.

I won't blame Grant for leaving if he decides to go as if I could have left school early and made money I would as well. Grant is surefire 1st round. He could improve his game, but getting paid to improve appeals to some guys.

If Grant goes we aren't competing for a NC so all I would expect is to make the tournament. Which is a reasonable goal.

We were going to be competing for an NC with Grant?

Alsacs said:
If Grant goes we aren't competing for a NC so all I would expect is to make the tournament. Which is a reasonable goal.

That might be a reach.

If true, very disappointing. Would think he would have gotten better advice from his family considering their experience with the NBA.

Even without Grant we can make the tournament people who don't believe that are crazy. The bubble this year was ridiculously weak. Pitt had 3 wins over NCAA tournament teams #6 seed North Carolina, #10 Stanford, #12 seed NC State and were a 9 seed. We can win 9 ACC games, and get some non-conference wins and make the Tournament.

Alsacs said:
Even without Grant we can make the tournament people who don't believe that are crazy. The bubble this year was ridiculously weak. Pitt had 3 wins over NCAA tournament teams #6 seed North Carolina, #10 Stanford, #12 seed NC State and were a 9 seed. We can win 9 ACC games, and get some non-conference wins and make the Tournament.

Just making the tourney should really excite the fan base.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom