Great Feelings About This Season | Syracusefan.com

Great Feelings About This Season

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Everything about this upcoming season has led me to believe that this is now our time, we've finally returned to legitimate chance at the National Glory this program used to take for granted.

I am so incredibly excited about this season, I believe we have a real shot to win 9 games and give at least Clemson a real challenge, hopefully.

I love our head coach.

I love our quarterback. He won me over during the BC and Minnesota games, and continues to impress me with his charisma and leadership abilities.

We lost Jerome Smith, but somehow our running game looks poised to be just as good if not better than last year.

Our recruiting is as good as it's ever been, and is starting to pick up again with the commit of that tank Tyrone Perkins.

Looking for some huge hits from the helmet club. Can't wait to see Whigham, Eskeridge and Morgan back out there along with our solid linebacker core.

The program is doing a good job generating some early excitement, months before the season begins.

I've always been more of an orange basketball fan, but I got to admit...I don't think I've ever been more excited for a Syracuse sports season.

I can't wait to beat the life out of NC St., Pitt, UL and BC too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom