Gross needs to resign tonight...(It's back)! | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Gross needs to resign tonight...(It's back)!

Cto- you know people. I'm sure you can speak for the board to whoever is close to this sort of thing at SU, right?
please speak to the training of those in the ad.---and to the impact of these errors have on the perception of the athletic dept. as a whole--- including the value of tradition of syracuse . the biggest embarrassment of all is to the local alumns and townies who fill the seats --if they can't get it right for the media and players---it speaks volumes as to what they think about the locals., who show up --hoping for better. the athletic department is disgraceful. su needs to place value on the community and the opposite is true. more over--they need to honor the tradition,which they continually screw up, which includes the players that most of us remember and appreciate.

I just think JB didn't want to add fuel to the fire in public, but I'd be willing to bet he wasn't so understanding behind closed doors.
Probably the case. He didn't have to get all snarky, but I imagine he's tired of hearing about it. At this point, my main beef is that no one said the words "We apologize." I just feel like "Deeply regrets" smacks of "We feel bad about it but there isn't much we could do."

My boss at BankBoston sent out a memo that went everywhere in the bank that had the 800 number incorrect. she sent everyone to a s e x line. She didn't last long after that

What was that number again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom