Gross needs to resign tonight...(It's back)! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Gross needs to resign tonight...(It's back)!

Syverud is a wimp who is actually afraid of Gross. Should be asking for the incompetent fools resignation

According to my Dad (who used to play pickup basketball at Sunnycrest Park with Rosie Bouie back in the day) he's the nicest guy in the world, so he probably didn't even say anything when given the incorrect jersey.

If it was Derrick Coleman he probably would have started throwing haymakers.

According to my Dad (who used to play pickup basketball at Sunnycrest Park with Rosie Bouie back in the day) he's the nicest guy in the world, so he probably didn't even say anything when given the incorrect jersey.

If it was Derrick Coleman he probably would have started throwing haymakers.

yeah, he likely doesnt even care about it.

but, it's the principle.

do your job correctly.

cto said:
She doesn't do marketing communications. That is Joe Giasante. Lael's job has nothing to do with this kind of stuff.

Fine. But at some point the AD needs to approve this stuff before it rolls out to the public. The buck stops there. The whole lot needs to go.

The SU AD thought Sam Bowie was getting his jersey retired. That spelling was just shows how much of a chickenchit operation is being run by the AD office. I mean did anybody in the damn office vet the damn casing of the jersey and the person who framed it.
Gross should be ashamed.

Did this guy come out for today's game too? He's having a good week in the Dome for a non-SU fan...

B-K_Uk2CQAAd3wv.jpg

Ernie Davis Statute, Ennis' likeness on a university Twitter account, this...

It's an embarrassing lack of attention to detail since he took over. Someone had to take responsibility.

Not to mention the selling of the nets after the duke game,and the whole "make a t-shirt for every trivial accomplishment" thing and this whole AD just screams small time.

He is in charge of the athletic department and his wife is on charge of promotions.

Get the F out of town tonight.

You cannot misspell a FWcking jersey retirement.

Leave. Go back to USC.

Jake, I completely agree that it was an embarrassing mistake, but at the end of the day it was just one letter and everybody will forget about it by tomorrow. Resignation/firing talk seems inconsistent with your usual even-keeled thoughtfulness.

Give Rosie Bouie the sincere apology that he deserves and move on.

Key question - did Gross even know it was spelled incorrectly? If not...

Anyone could have this mistake made, but what bothers me more is that they didn't make an adjustment. How about not presenting the framed Jerseys today?

And how about ordering it a couple of days in advance so you can recover from a mistake?

I guess they didn't get the Jersey locally, is there anyone in the 315 that would make this mistake?

Jake, I completely agree that it was an embarrassing mistake, but at the end of the day it was just one letter and everybody will forget about it by tomorrow. Resignation/firing talk seems inconsistent with your usual even-keeled thoughtfulness.

Give Rosie Bouie the sincere apology that he deserves and move on.

It's not just this incident though. It's a straw that broke the camel's back kinda thing.

Maybe the jersey was secretly exchanged in a paid switch by calipari in a last ditch effort to draft bryant right before it exited the locker room.

Did this guy come out for today's game too? He's having a good week in the Dome for a non-SU fan...

B-K_Uk2CQAAd3wv.jpg

wallacecuse said:
Key question - did Gross even know it was spelled incorrectly? If not...

If not..WHY NOT?!

He is in charge of the athletic department and his wife is on charge of promotions.

Get the F out of town tonight.

You cannot misspell a FWcking jersey retirement.

Leave. Go back to USC.

Agreed. Time for a change.

View attachment 37056

Manages marketing.

Epic fail. Resign now.
Little ridiculous to start posting screen shots of random SU employees. Fire the student on work study that messed it up. I doubt RB wants anyone fired over this. It's embarrassing yes, but it was a mistake. There are enough people in the world doing stuff on purpose we should fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom