Ha...stories now saying Marrone not confirmed... | Syracusefan.com

Ha...stories now saying Marrone not confirmed...

source?

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana
Filed a story to the D&C indicating Marrone remains the frontrunner, but nothing confirmed. Long day. Hopefully, confirmation comes Monday.
Retweeted by Brent Axe

that would explain the silence at all ends today

Interesting. Maybe nothing to it but worth watching.

I would guess that just knowing the type of detail person Marrone is the contract will be very thouroughly put together in every detail and is taking time

ESPN did the same with Andy Reid going to the Cardnals and look where he is now.

Probably just finalizing the contract would be my guess.

Would be very interesting if the whole thing fell through though.

Im not saying i dont thing he is signing the contract...im annoyed that everyone has to wait so long to make statement regarding SU and what their plans are because of this dragging out.

Im not saying i dont thing he is signing the contract...im annoyed that everyone has to wait so long to make statement regarding SU and what their plans are because of this dragging out.

SU can't say a word since Buffalo has not made an official announcement.

I heard the deal is pretty well worked out but Marrone is holding out for 5 lbs of Boars Head Bolgna/week while the Bills are offering 2 Lbs/week or Oscar Meyer. Not sure if this is true, especially since I made it up, but is on the internet!

I heard the deal is pretty well worked out but Marrone is holding out for 5 lbs of Boars Head Bolgna/week while the Bills are offering 2 Lbs/week or Oscar Meyer. Not sure if this is true, especially since I made it up, but is on the internet!

It's actually over the dip that will be stocked in his office. They're offering Grizzly but he wants Cope.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Key clause will be only required to speak to the press via sign language while encased in the Derek Smalls Spinal Tap plastic cocoon.

SU can't announce that Marrone is no longer head coach of football at Syracuse University? Is that so they can recoup the buy-out clause? Is there a buy-out clause in his contract?

And yet Marrone is roasted over a spit because he hasn't talked to the team about a deal that hasn't closed yet.

#typicaltobeexpected

So it has to be true -- errrr, bonjour baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom