Hawks game last night | Syracusefan.com

Hawks game last night

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Got hooked up with court side seats last night for hawks-sixers.

Sat an aisle away from the McDermott's (Korver got them the seats). Wished Doug well. Really nice guy. Dad, not nearly as intense as he looks.

Sat right in front of mark gottfried and 3 or 4 of his kids. He spent most of the night texting. But he did say cuse will win it all.

Now to the best part... Pat Ewing was sitting with David falk front and centr... And dilembe mutombo came down in the 4th to say hi. Falk asked him where he was sitting and mutumbo pointed to the upper deck. They shuffled some people around so mutombo finished the game sitting with them.

After the game we talk to don lemon (cnn) for about 10 min. Really nice guy. Then we go to the locker room. They recently converted the old hockey locker room to an owners room so we went in there.

It was me, a few friends, 2 owners, dikembe, Ewing and falk.

Falk and Ewing were going to Ruth's Chris (smh) after to have dinner with "big John" and wanted dikembe to come...

"No, I'm not going, I will see Big John tomorrow" -dikembe
"Are you passing on dinner with John?" - Ewing
"I will see big John tomorrow" in a slow dikembe voice.

Then dikembe started limping out complaining about his knees. Ewing starts laughing.
"I saw you blocking shots on that geico commercial" - Ewing
"Don't believe everything you see on TV Pat"
Pat starts finger waiving and tried to emulate dikembe "no, no, no, noo, not in my house"

As they were leaving we start heckling them about cuse. Dikembe give us a finger wave and leaves and pat turns and tells us he certainly isn't rooting for us, but he won't root against us either.

image.jpg

We also ran into jay Williams at the bar after.

He was a lot more vulgar than I would have thought. Lotta F bombs.

I met Deke a few times when he was a Sixer. He is a great guy and I love that voice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom