Hearin some rumblins | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Hearin some rumblins

Status
Not open for further replies.
OL coach with NJ / PA ties
WR coach with ties to FL

Though I doubt it's happening, I'd be okay w/ Deleone as OL coachand best recruiter available as TE coach. Would hate to lose Perles he's done a great job.

Though I doubt it's happening, I'd be okay w/ Deleone as OL coachand best recruiter available as TE coach. Would hate to lose Perles he's done a great job.

I don't see DeLeone leaving an NFL job to go back to recruiting, at this point in his life.

I don't see DeLeone leaving an NFL job to go back to recruiting, at this point in his life.
not only that, but isnt he trying to cash in on a better NFL pension too?? thought he needed a year or 2 more of service and he gets a nice pay bump.

I can live with Perles, but nobody is touching my Tim Lester, Clark Lea, George McDonald, or Eric White.

You have a wife and kids?? I had you pegged for your mothers basement forever.
hey its his fault.

i had a headach and longislandcuse said, "do what I do. i put my head on my wife's boobs, and the headache goes away." the next day, he asked me, "did you do what i told you to do?"

i said...yeah, I sure did. by the way, you have a nice house.....

The thing I don't like about these cryptic threads is that they lead to people criticizing the coach that they hope is leaving. Now, I wouldn't mind if they started a "Why I hate Coach X" thread if they have valid points (or preposterous ones), but when it's a guess who's leaving game, issues become exaggerated when posters try to justify who the least valuable coach is. It's even worse when the rumour involves a player on the way out.

That said, since every coach except DeAndre Smith has been mentioned already, I'll guess that it's him to be the first to call it. No reasoning behind it other than maybe he sees the offense going pass-happy, which would come at the expense of his unit/role.

"Full Broyld" or "Full-on Broyld"?

Whatever it takes to properly fit it into a sentence. We want to be grammatically correct when using it.

Some examples:

"Man, Shaf really went Full Broyld on Dabo after we stuffed Clemson on the goal line just before half."

as opposed to

"Man, Ivan Foy was Full-On Broyld after we scored that TD to beat BC."

You can go Full Broyld, you can go Full-On Broyld, just never go Full Kyle Flood.

Reed was our in with the St. Louis area recruits. I think Prater and Slayton were two he was responsible for.

just for sake of accuracy it was DeAndre Smith who got Prater this year, and Winfield last year out of E. St Louis. Also, got Watson to take an OV, which was an accomplishment in itself.

Reed is mainly responsible for DMV, and wasn't credited for any commits this year I don't believe

Even though HCSS and Chuck are best buds, he is the first coach I thought of when I read the OP.

He was mysteriously among the missing during the last month of recruiting. I can't remember him being listed on any of the in-home visits. If he goes, I hope HCSS promotes Daoust.

Bullough was sitting with shaf at the duke game

just for sake of accuracy it was DeAndre Smith who got Prater this year, and Winfield last year out of E. St Louis. Also, got Watson to take an OV, which was an accomplishment in itself.

Reed is mainly responsible for DMV, and wasn't credited for any commits this year I don't believe

BfLCS3MCcAAJREC.jpg:large

Corey ‏@BrightFuture_11 Jan 29
This man is gonna be like a father to me the next 4 years! Coach Reed! #Cuse #Cuse14 #DB http://instagram.com/p/jw-CO8RJ-U/

Coaches leaving for other jobs is a good thing, it means our hardnosed coach Scott selected good people as part of his staff. That also means that when he asks someone to come here, and be an assistant coach they probably will come.

hey its his fault.

i had a headach and longislandcuse said, "do what I do. i put my head on my wife's boobs, and the headache goes away." the next day, he asked me, "did you do what i told you to do?"

i said...yeah, I sure did. by the way, you have a nice house...
Lol. Not bad...

Put me on the list of people who doesn't think threads like this are good for the board. But it's also a free country, so post what you want, and we can all read what we want, I get all that.

I think you should either say what you heard, or just don't say anything at all. Just creates a lot of useless noise, whether or not you are trying to impress people that you know something (I don't think that's the case here).

What's worse, is after the news inevitably comes out, it will be viewed by many as a defense of the original post. But that's not really the point at all.

Chalk me up as not a fan of useless threads like this as well. If someone thinks the OP qualifies as legitimately interesting information, they have incredibly low standards matching those of a typical 13 year old girl. "so Becca said that Missy was talking to someone that's like - REALLY into you..."

Honestly it wasn't any better when there was a pay side - it inevitably turns into a collection of insiders and wanna-be insiders talking about 'you-know-who doing you-know-what' and 'I heard the same thing' gossipy BS. I sincerely hope that if I ever reach the point I feel the need to post non-informative posts that serve only to inflate my ego and/or allow me entry into the double-secret insider circle-jerk, someone just puts a bullet in my head because my ability to contribute positively to society has clearly reached its end.

hey its his fault.

i said...yeah, I sure did. by the way, you have a nice house...

Kaiser, you had me at hello... Shd we bring back the Marshall Street conveyor belt Circa 1988? I like our odds.. Good to see you fired up today, you still have it. What were we talking about again? Text u Game day!

Chalk me up as not a fan of useless threads like this as well. If someone thinks the OP qualifies as legitimately interesting information, they have incredibly low standards matching those of a typical 13 year old girl. "so Becca said that Missy was talking to someone that's like - REALLY into you..."

Honestly it wasn't any better when there was a pay side - it inevitably turns into a collection of insiders and wanna-be insiders talking about 'you-know-who doing you-know-what' and 'I heard the same thing' gossipy BS. I sincerely hope that if I ever reach the point I feel the need to post non-informative posts that serve only to inflate my ego and/or allow me entry into the double-secret insider circle-jerk, someone just puts a bullet in my head because my ability to contribute positively to society has clearly reached its end.
Well, maybe. But Missy is NEVER wrong about stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom