Help Coach McDonald find a place to live! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Help Coach McDonald find a place to live!

The house highlighted in the paper last Sunday

http://blog.syracuse.com/cny/2013/0...ome_was_designed_by_ward_wellington_ward.html

12099931-large.jpg

If I had to give a serious recommendation, it's impossible to do better than Berkeley Park: ten-minute walk to Manley, five-minute walk to the Dome, in one of the nicest historic neighborhoods in the city. That's where Coach Mac moved when he took the Syracuse job, if I'm not mistaken.

McDonald's a pretty young guy, though, right? Might be more fun to just take a loft downtown rather than buy a house.

140 - 160k in Auburn on Prospect St - 6500 - 7k taxes

Syracuse is lucky

I like my recruiters to live in luxury RV's.

Camping outside a recruits house was never easier...

Wow, housing prices sure are cheaper up in Syracuse then down here in northern NJ.

That house for $384,000 is beautiful. That would get you a lot here. (An actual lot off land, not a lot.)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

well the house is assessed for 276k, not 400k and I bet that number is only counting city property tax and not county or the school district. guessing the real taxes are in the 10-12k range.

Young, no wife, no kids.
Loft's at Franklin Square are pretty nice.

I didn't realize how cheap taxes were in Syracuse.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Ha yea right. My taxes are ridiculously high. Houses on the other hand are ridiculously inexpensive. I literally stole my house when I bought it in 2003 (about 3300 SQ Feet) and only paid about $174,000.

Young, no wife, no kids.
Loft's at Franklin Square are pretty nice.

It's certainly where I would choose to live if I had his salary and was a bachelor. Some really nice apartments in that area. Although the location that was posted of Dougs old house is extremely close to Manley. You could legitimately jog to work from there if you're into that.

Well has Marrone's gone up for sale? He'll probably keep it, but if that goes on the market he should jump at that! The house just got done not long ago and is incredible. If someone wants a remake of the Melo center court and a nice kegerator in their house!
A friend of mine lives around the block and said there has been no for sale sign on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom